Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-12-2013, 01:20 PM

Smile Dog Training starts this Saturday

Have you got your first pup and only know which end to feed, maybe you have a new dog and want to start on the right foot. Check this wen site out and bring your 4 footed friend, $25 and you are in.

WWW.WILDROSENAVHDA.COM
Old 02-12-2013, 06:42 PM

I used to be member number 6 or 8 or something for this club but have let my membership lapse. If i dig out my old number can i just re-register with the club? Also, will there be birds there or just obedience type training?
Old 02-12-2013, 09:28 PM

Smile You are always welcome

The club has hired a pro to teach beginning obedience training, I think, in an effort to encourage our new members. We do train with birds but probably not on Saturday, the training day is in Sylvan Lake. You can have all the birds you want the next day in March. Come and lets see your dog.