Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 08:39 PM
Gone Hunting

Default Libya

Since the other thread has been closed due to certain reasons. I thought it was important to keep this open, Obama, Clinton and a couple Generals here are looking very bad, I think.In spite of what some people have said a few good people (morons?) have lost their lives over this debacle and someone should have to have some answers for it.. Feel free to tell me to ---- Off, apparently it's allowed here now...
Old 10-28-2012, 08:45 PM

Yeah, apparently.

The other thread appears to be still open, Hal.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:46 PM
Banned

One interesting point I read somewhere, was that one of the CIA/Seals guys were lasing a mortar position. Why would he be lasing a mortar position unless he was fully expecting something to strike. Makes me think he got word that something (AC-130??) was close to striking. Was it called off last minute??

Sooner or later, it's all gonna spill out. O is just hoping it comes out AFTER the election. Don't think it's going to matter much as far as his future fortune is concerned at any rate. He's gone. And I am more and more sure it's going to be a huge landslide. States that Mitt didn't have a chance at are now becoming close races like Minn, Penn, etc. Time will tell.

Good Lord...Morgan Freeman just did an ad on TV for BO. puke.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:46 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky7 View Post
Yeah, apparently.

The other thread appears to be still open, Hal.
huntin' locked it according to mine
Old 10-28-2012, 08:50 PM

Right you are.....an interesting response to foul language by one member, but it is a topic that deserves attention, so I'm glad you started this one.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
One interesting point I read somewhere, was that one of the CIA/Seals guys were lasing a mortar position. Why would he be lasing a mortar position unless he was fully expecting something to strike. Makes me think he got word that something (AC-130??) was close to striking. Was it called off last minute??
That's what he meant with his last transmission - "Where the __ is the Spooky?"

A "Spooky" is an AC-130 gunship. He requested same, or an Apache, and expected it to show up. I guess that was a natural enough assumption for a warrior who believed his leadership was on his side.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:55 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Right you are.....an interesting response to foul language by one member, but it is a topic that deserves attention, so I'm glad you started this one.
yup...kind of weird responses from time to time, but I guess it's open season now with the precedent being set. Will be intersting in the next while to see if they let those heroes die because an election was coming, Obama can't be that callous ..or stupid , can he???
Old 10-28-2012, 09:01 PM
Banned

This is interesting. A local news guy at one of Obama's stops opened up question suggestions to twitter. Conservatives bombarded the local station with questions to ask regarding Benghazi. Obama was asked if the WhiteHouse had denied requests for help DURING the 7 hour long attack. OBAMA REFUSED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION.

http://soopermexican.tumblr.com/post...ing-crashed-by

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ttack-In-Libya
Old 10-28-2012, 09:03 PM

By next week most Americans won't care about Bengazigate. Obummer will have help from Sandy to show his presidential capabilities. Election could be interesting. Can Mittens win the election without Ohio. Nov. 6 is going to be a squeeker.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:05 PM

Interesting, Rugatika. People are getting involved, perhaps?

Smokey, you are so wrong. If these brave men were left to die while Obama directed his attention to a third-rate home movie maker and had him jailed as a peace offering to the Muslim Brotherhood types (which is looking like a real possibility at this point), Obama will be impeached if he does win the election.

Americans will not stand for this.

(Mind you, I thought I knew what Albertans would not stand for, too.)
Old 10-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Gone Hunting

Perhaps you are correct, but one thing is that Americans are fervent in their support of their troops, and if that bastard let those people die for political reasons...he will be lucky if all he loses is the election ( can I say Bastards here???)
Old 10-28-2012, 09:11 PM

No, you probably shouldn't. The sentiment is exactly correct and appropriate, but I guess we should make an attempt to stay in the "G" zone.

I hope this blows up before election day. People will look back on this Presidency in a few years and realize that racism is still alive in the U.S. It lives where it has always lived - on the Left. It's just that it manifests itself in a Humpty-Dumpty way in the 21st Century.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:18 PM

Rock, I'm half wrong maybe. The story is still unfolding, and the present concern for the next 10 days is going be how the government responds 60 million people affected by the largest disaster in the last couple years. Domestic issues trump a story 10000 miles away that the details are still coming to light. Fox may be hammering Barry on Libya, but the lefty media *****s are doing the bare minimum on the subject. With Sandy coming where's the attention going to be.

Last edited by Smokey; 10-28-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:20 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
No, you probably shouldn't. The sentiment is exactly correct and appropriate, but I guess we should make an attempt to stay in the "G" zone.

I hope this blows up before election day. People will look back on this Presidency in a few years and realize that racism is still alive in the U.S. It lives where it has always lived - on the Left. It's just that it manifests itself in a Humpty-Dumpty way in the 21st Century.
well the I guess our only hope is that Fox keeps going to the point that the spin doctors at the majors can't ignore it.......wonder what the conversatioin is right now in Romney's war room????
Old 10-28-2012, 09:21 PM

I agree, Smokey. This hurricane is the best thing that has happened in Obama's entire campaign. It will divert attention, for a few days at least.

Still, Americans are dead. They won't forget.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
Perhaps you are correct, but one thing is that Americans are fervent in their support of their troops, and if that bastard let those people die for political reasons...he will be lucky if all he loses is the election ( can I say Bastards here???)
He did and people are more aware now and this will snow ball. Just in time, couldn't be better in time actually. This will sway it quick now. We have talked about political interference in this. It most definately is. This is the straw. However, as we talk about this, lets not forget about the policies being carried out every day, which also equates to political interference. Two American soldiers died training the good folks in Afghanistan again. This is a regular occurrence that is just as politically motivated.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:28 PM

They most certainly will not forget this.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
I agree, Smokey. This hurricane is the best thing that has happened in Obama's entire campaign. It will divert attention, for a few days at least.

Still, Americans are dead. They won't forget.
I'll admit I've followed Benghazigate not all that much. But I think those right now who want to staple this one to Obama were not voting for him anyways. Right now for the 5-7 percent of the undecided that are going to decide America's fate, the pressing issues the next few days are going to be Sandy, The Economy. Right now Libya is important as the guy who made the abortion comments in the general conciousness of the undecided.

Rocky, in all do respect your comments on Obama's future impeachment is premature. If his team was at fault in Libya I would hope for accoutability, however history shows Presidents very rarely are held accountable for their misdeeds other then in public opinion.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
history shows Presidents very rarely are held accountable for their misdeeds other then in public opinion.
So unbelievably true.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
I'll admit I've followed Benghazigate not all that much. But I think those right now who want to staple this one to Obama were not voting for him anyways. Right now for the 5-7 percent of the undecided that are going to decide America's fate, the pressing issues the next few days are going to be Sandy, The Economy. Right now Libya is important as the guy who made the abortion comments in the general conciousness of the undecided.

Rocky, in all do respect your comments on Obama's future impeachment is premature. If his team was at fault in Libya I would hope for accoutability, however history shows Presidents very rarely are held accountable for their misdeeds other then in public opinion.
I would settle for that now and let history take care of Obama and company.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:58 PM

The original thread is back open.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:25 PM

I will lock this one as requested