Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 04-02-2012, 10:06 AM

Default where to access lac ste anne?

Cannot wait to try my new inflatable boat. Could anyone know lac ste anne give me a clue where would be a nice place to park my vehicle and inflate my boat and lunch it close by? I only need a small piece of flat grass land.

I probably want to stay overnight as well, could you please suggest a campground that accept tenting? I search online, looks like only RV campground available there.

Any help will be very much appreciated.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:49 AM

I'll pm you tonight my sweet walleye spot. Parking, grass and only 150' off shore. Its my honey hole so I'll let you know via pm.

Don't park on the boat launch, ever. There's signs all over not to and they love to ticket.

Might see you out there this spring. May 15 start.

Did you go electric or gas? You're going to have to hit some trout lakes before then to calm your needs.

As for camping call the golf course in Alberta Beach. They accept tents in a few areas I believe. I know they used to.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowtrail View Post
I'll pm you tonight my sweet walleye spot. Parking, grass and only 150' off shore. Its my honey hole.
I have a feeling you and I will be playing a bit of bumper boats at this spot...sounds real familiar
Old 04-02-2012, 11:24 AM

Best Launch Site is at Yellowstone RR33, lots of Room to Park. Best or only Tent allowed that i know of is on the other side of the Lake just past Val Quentin about RR 34 (can't remember the name but is a nice well kept site ... book early!
Old 04-02-2012, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Black R/T View Post
I have a feeling you and I will be playing a bit of bumper boats at this spot...sounds real familiar
Never saw you out there last year. But I'll let you know and we can shoot the breeze. It produces well over 100 walleye a day. Great way to work on my tan and get out of the city. Love the lighr action gear, even on the fly. Fun times.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Never saw you out there last year. But I'll let you know and we can shoot the breeze. It produces well over 100 walleye a day. Great way to work on my tan and get out of the city. Love the lighr action gear, even on the fly. Fun times.
yeah theres a couple good walleye holes i hit out there...no need to hug the rock island and ride the watersports wakes all day long.

if you see me out there for sure give a shout....17' foot Legend Dual console....blue.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
I'll pm you tonight my sweet walleye spot. Parking, grass and only 150' off shore. Its my honey hole so I'll let you know via pm.

Don't park on the boat launch, ever. There's signs all over not to and they love to ticket.

Might see you out there this spring. May 15 start.

Did you go electric or gas? You're going to have to hit some trout lakes before then to calm your needs.

As for camping call the golf course in Alberta Beach. They accept tents in a few areas I believe. I know they used to.
Thank you so much first!

I bought a 50lb minn Kota at this moment as suggested by Billie who gave me lots of good suggestion. I believe I will buy a gas motor in the future, just for more fun I guess.

I certainly hope we could meet when the water opens. We could at least have a beer and a little chat. Did you try Walleye draw for the coming season?
Old 04-02-2012, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dona View Post
Best Launch Site is at Yellowstone RR33, lots of Room to Park. Best or only Tent allowed that i know of is on the other side of the Lake just past Val Quentin about RR 34 (can't remember the name but is a nice well kept site ... book early!
Is that kecikewinRV?