https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oiz2awGUBqQ
Old 03-20-2024, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBintheNorth View Post
I like this guy more and more.
He smells blood in the water.

Announcement @ 10:24
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oiz2awGUBqQ
Not going to happen, but it will force the NDP to support the liberals on this very issue. I would guess most of their voters are in support of it anyways, stick it to the white colonialists. At least the fence sitters will get to see who supports taxes that are chocking the life out of them.

Thomas Sowell
Old 03-20-2024, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
Not going to happen, but it will force the NDP to support the liberals on this very issue. I would guess most of their voters are in support of it anyways, stick it to the white colonialists. At least the fence sitters will get to see who supports taxes that are chocking the life out of them.
Yup. The line is drawn. Tax vs no tax.
Old 03-20-2024, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Exactly, non confidence vote wont fly, but undermining the NDP's attempts to distance themselves from Trudeau needs to remain ongoing.
Old 03-20-2024, 01:10 PM

Of course it won't fly, but it's a brilliant move at a perfect time.
He's really stuck the Liberals and the dippers in a spot;
Look even worse to Canadians, or cut your own throat.
Old 03-20-2024, 01:22 PM

Might be the NDPs only chance to go into an election looking like they care about the voters
Old 03-20-2024, 01:48 PM

The NDP rank and file AND their MPS are still mad about the turn coat behaviour of the Liberals on the GAZA File.

Jagmeet has had the taste of power, and likes it.

He knows that if there is an election, alot of Liberal Votes will translate into NDP votes. All the NDP has to do is stand up to Trudeau.

The NDP knows that if the Liberals get a chance to re group under a new leader, the NDP will lose alot of seats and any chance of influence.

As for Quebec, the Carbon Tax exemption to Atlantic Canada is an insulting handout that Quebec did not share in (Quebec home heating is only 4 % on heating oil and 78 % on electricity). Quebecers hate when someone else gets favours and they do not.

Don't expect the Bloc to bail out Trudeau when their people will get hammered at the gas pumps on April 2. The Bloc does not want Liberal or NDP inroads on their support base.

There is a way that both the Block Quebecois and the NDP can save face, and not take any blowback from the membership on the Carbon Tax increase: Both parties allow a "free vote" for their MP's. The MP's will not suffer any individual criticism. No one will know who voted for or against it.

7 Premiers leading 7 Provinces will have alot of influence on the MP's in a "free vote" scenario.

Now lets hope that we are not all made into "APRIL FOOLS" by the NDP and the Bloc.

Their support of Trudeau would be the cruelest April Fools prank of all.

Drewski
Old 03-20-2024, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Nah, they will just do, whatever the ruling little potato, CBC and it's MSM boot licker sister stations tell them what to do. Much to hard to analyze and make decisions based on facts, much much easier to let the talking heads tell you what to do.
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 03-20-2024, 03:15 PM

But, but, but jagged meathead isn't vetted for his pension yet.