Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-26-2020, 01:23 PM

Default Roxham Road illegal migrant entry closed

https://theprovince.com/news/canada/...c-f90b90e1a1f5

Some circle people are churning saying it puts migrants at risk of being caught and expelled from the US however if they are in the US they should chose to not approach the border now. Illegal alien transport businesses will be hurt however gaining control of our border again is good.

Funny how the US was targeting illegal migrants yet turned the other way knowing fully well illegals were at the Roxham crossing.

Hopefully now the system can return to processing legal immigrants.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 03-26-2020, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Funny how the US was targeting illegal migrants yet turned the other way knowing fully well illegals were at the Roxham crossing.
I'd look the other way too if I knew illegal migrants were leaving the country.
Old 03-26-2020, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
I'd look the other way too if I knew illegal migrants were leaving the country.
Perhaps we could task the Canadian press with writing stories about how other distant nations are the land of milk & honey and have no coronavirus and better free stuff.
Old 03-26-2020, 02:43 PM

We have a first country agreement with the US we haven't been adhering to. Refugees are required to apply for status in the first safe country they come to. The ones that are crossing the border illegally are people who would face rejection in the US and like the welcome Trudeau gives them.

Grizz
Old 03-28-2020, 05:53 PM

Default Shake your head

https://globalnews.ca/news/6746818/c...sylum-seekers/

Canada should immediately adopt a law that says illegal entry into Canada grants you no rights.

Also anyone trying to cost our court systems time and money should be personally liable.

Geesh
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 03-29-2020, 07:21 AM

Illegal entry to Canada at Roxham road has become a very well oiled and smooth operating machine. No doubt "these people" have been well coached by those that preceded them. I have seen a few news reports where those illegally crossing into Canada are busy on their cell phones while the royal canadian mounted porters ferry luggage for them. Who could they possibly be talking to? The more that arrive, the better and more efficient they get. Very likely the new ones are even financed by the previous ones. Guess where they got the money?? Should have been shut down the instant it started. Unfortunately, with the turd in charge, the closure will only be temporary. Duhooooo canada!

Last edited by zabbo; 03-29-2020 at 07:43 AM.
Old 03-29-2020, 07:32 AM
Banned

I wonder if we will start calling other forms of criminals “irregular law followers”.

The only real positive that will come from Coronavirus is there is a good chance it will destroy Globalism and the west’s infatuation with Mass Immigration from foreign cultures.