Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-19-2022, 04:47 PM

Default Well he (Trudeau) did it again

Trudeau embarrassing Canada again. Scroll down about halfway.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tru...eral-1.6587875

Last edited by tirebob; 09-19-2022 at 05:59 PM.
Old 09-19-2022, 06:04 PM

Tempest in a tea pot. I went to a concert last night, did all of us there sin ?

Grizz

Isaiah 5:8
Old 09-19-2022, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams1 View Post
Tempest in a tea pot. I went to a concert last night, did all of us there sin ?

Grizz
Did the Canadian taxpayer pay for you to attend the funeral of the monarch while you attended the concert? If so, yes, you sinned. 😀
Old 09-19-2022, 06:35 PM
Banned

Looks like the idiot is having fun on his vacation.
Old 09-19-2022, 06:39 PM

I am amazed at how child like he is. But then he has never had a care in the world. Well except for the handsy incident, but that went away with a little green grease.

Thomas Sowell
Old 09-19-2022, 06:41 PM

Canada sent a drama Queen to sing a Queen song to mourn the Queen.
Old 09-19-2022, 07:32 PM

Canada’s global village idiot!
Old 09-19-2022, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMOA View Post
Did the Canadian taxpayer pay for you to attend the funeral of the monarch while you attended the concert? If so, yes, you sinned. 😀
Him singing on his down time in a hotel? Hardly a concert… meh if that’s the worlds biggest problem I’d say we are doing pretty good all things considered! I’m honestly shocked Biden remembered to show up and didn’t think it was a birthday party…
Old 09-19-2022, 08:01 PM
Banned

meh. Doesn't seem like it was that terrible, except maybe trying to cover Freddie and doing it justice
Old 09-19-2022, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtruckin View Post
Him singing on his down time in a hotel? Hardly a concert… meh if that’s the worlds biggest problem I’d say we are doing pretty good all things considered! I’m honestly shocked Biden remembered to show up and didn’t think it was a birthday party…
I think you missed who I was quoting.

Furthermore he was not on his own time. He was there to represent the people of Canada to mourn our losing our head of state. This isn’t a vacation. This a time to grow up and act appropriately.
Old 09-19-2022, 10:10 PM
Banned

It's an embarrassment to Canada.
Australia press says he was drunk.
Social media is all over this mess.
Old 09-19-2022, 10:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
I’m honestly shocked Biden remembered to show up and didn’t think it was a birthday party…
Oh don't worry.
Here is your guy.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-fa...k-condolences/
Old 09-19-2022, 10:51 PM

Quote:

Furthermore he was not on his own time. He was there to represent the people of Canada to mourn our losing our head of state. This isn’t a vacation. This a time to grow up and act appropriately.
sounds like by your reckoning he can’t sleep, eat or SSS either because he’s on official business being paid for by the taxpayers.
Old 09-19-2022, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green scud View Post
Yep thata boy Uncle Joe!
Old 09-19-2022, 11:07 PM

Quote:

And they're trying to smooth it over by adding that the pianist was a famous French Canadian... Like that makes it "appropriate".

Old 09-19-2022, 11:15 PM

Quote:
sounds like by your reckoning he can’t sleep, eat or SSS either because he’s on official business being paid for by the taxpayers.
He wasn’t on a holiday. He was representing Canada along with the rest of the delegation. He was there to pay respect and tribute to the monarchy. He should grow up and do what is right for Canada. He should for once stop embarrassing Canada internationally while being the leader of it. He gets enough holidays, trips, and globe trotting to act as the man-child he is. Is 4 days of maturity too much to ask?

Also, being that he is on official duty he had best SSS, sleep and look appropriate for the occasion.
Old 09-20-2022, 12:57 AM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cook View Post
Trudeau embarrassing Canada again. Scroll down about halfway.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tru...eral-1.6587875
I can't stand Trudeau, probably hate him more than most of you, but this is overblown. Unless you are a serious monarchist (I'm not, find it interesting don't get me wrong) then I don't think it's a huge deal. People that hate him will get even more mad, people that like him will like him more for it. Just as if it was a Conservative PM doing it. Is somewhat important to say the UK media unanimously hates it...so it isn't a good look for Canada, but overall, it's overblown.
www.serengetifishingcharters.com

The BEST Chinook Salmon and Halibut Fishing On the Coast
Old 09-20-2022, 05:31 AM

Geez he's grieving guys give him a break. Man I should work in politics, I can bull**** with the best of them.
Old 09-20-2022, 06:17 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
He wasn’t on a holiday. He was representing Canada along with the rest of the delegation. He was there to pay respect and tribute to the monarchy. He should grow up and do what is right for Canada. He should for once stop embarrassing Canada internationally while being the leader of it. He gets enough holidays, trips, and globe trotting to act as the man-child he is. Is 4 days of maturity too much to ask?

Also, being that he is on official duty he had best SSS, sleep and look appropriate for the occasion.
Well as much as I think he is an overall dork a little R&R as his piano singing was just that, no harm no foul....but haters are going to hate 24/7/365....not healthy

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 09-20-2022, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serengeti Charters View Post
I can't stand Trudeau, probably hate him more than most of you, but this is overblown. Unless you are a serious monarchist (I'm not, find it interesting don't get me wrong) then I don't think it's a huge deal. People that hate him will get even more mad, people that like him will like him more for it. Just as if it was a Conservative PM doing it. Is somewhat important to say the UK media unanimously hates it...so it isn't a good look for Canada, but overall, it's overblown.

This is my opinion as well.. absolutely cannot stand Trudeau, but this is so overblown.

Nothing but praise from all of us conservatives in regards to the great rein of King Ralph in Alberta, and he had several much more egregious alcohol related spectacles.

DR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2022, 06:49 AM

I detest Turdo but the dude was just from what it appears having some down time. It was Friday night.

Way overblown. People need to relax.
Old 09-20-2022, 07:06 AM

I sure hope the Brits remember to fill his plane with fuel, that would be disastrous for us Canadians!
Old 09-20-2022, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penner View Post
I detest Turdo but the dude was just from what it appears having some down time. It was Friday night.

Way overblown. People need to relax.
I can't stand the guy either. Maybe Sophie was busy in the room with one of her english consorts!

Do we really expect better from this guy after 7 years of his bull crap? He is following the plan to destroy Canada, with the queen gone it'll get a little easier.

#trudeaumustgo!!!

BW
Old 09-20-2022, 07:26 AM

Quote:
I think a saying comes to mind, once again…in reference to trudolt “stupid is as stupid does”.

I think the rub is that if he did this on any one of his regular vacation/isolation time blocks, who cares? meh, he can do whatever the heck he wants. At the same time as the Queens funeral (on the clock, representing us), yeah, I can see how there would have been better choices. There’s plenty other things to criticize him for (I’ve lost count), but this is another notch in his belt which demonstrates what Harper said all along “he’s not ready to lead”
Old 09-20-2022, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
Well as much as I think he is an overall dork a little R&R as his piano singing was just that, no harm no foul....but haters are going to hate 24/7/365....not healthy
Quote:
If he was on any other business trip he could do whatever he wants and I wouldn’t criticize him. The boldest statement says it all. If the UK overwhelming hates it we upset our hosts and those we were there to support. That is the problem, Justin’s entitlement to R&R trumps his role as a diplomat. That is what he was that day. Same as in India and ever other time he has made us look to be buffoons. If he wants to get smashed on the Ava Khans island fine. He isn’t playing the role as diplomat.

Next time you guys travel for a family reunion get drunk and act inappropriately and enjoy your R&R, if people get upset, they are just over-reacting haters.
Old 09-20-2022, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I’d rather be outdoors View Post
I think a saying comes to mind, once again…in reference to trudolt “stupid is as stupid does”.

I think the rub is that if he did this on any one of his regular vacation/isolation time blocks, who cares? meh, he can do whatever the heck he wants. At the same time as the Queens funeral (on the clock, representing us), yeah, I can see how there would have been better choices. There’s plenty other things to criticize him for (I’ve lost count), but this is another notch in his belt which demonstrates what Harper said all along “he’s not ready to lead”
Bingo
Old 09-20-2022, 07:52 AM

I think it's fair for him to unwind at the end of the day, despite the occasion. My issue is that the man continually sings platitudes of how he has Cdn's backs and is working for us on affordabilty yet he travels on the clock like he's a celebrity.

Staying at the Corinthia London hotel with his delegation at $1600+ a night. And that is a conservative number assuming he gets a discount rate, if not it's at least $1800 a night!! The drinks in the lobby bar start at around $25-$30 CAD. Highly unlikely they paid for their own bar tabs.

Interestingly, on ourcommons.ca-expenditures by Member, Trudeau's expenditure list is surprisingly empty. That's some real transparency there

Now he's off to New York for the UN Assembly, likely staying at another expensive, luxury 5* hotel and will pledge millions to the UN that he'll come home to brag about and then sing platitudes of how he has Cdn's backs and making life more affordable.

"Easy come Easy go" is Trudeau's theme song for taxpayer money
Old 09-20-2022, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
Geez he's grieving guys give him a break. Man I should work in politics, I can bull**** with the best of them.

That's mostly what it is, give the masses what they expect, makes them feel good, little else. the Media thrives on this kind of crap. I don't like Trudeau at all, but probably the most honest since he's been elected.

Grizz

Isaiah 5:8
Old 09-20-2022, 08:34 AM

I view it like this.

If I go golfing, get smashed, and flip the golf cart on it's side in a sand trap, no biggie, probably happens more than I think it does.

If I'm golfing at a charity golf tournament representing my employer and I get smashed, flip the golf cart on it's side in a sand trap, it's kind of a bigger deal.

Trudeau was representing Canada, at a fairly somber, dignified event. While there is nothing wrong with his actions in a bubble, that clearly wasn't the time or the place.
Old 09-20-2022, 08:39 AM

True North has a video on instagram of Trudeau getting heckled pretty hard while in England. It may not be on CBC