Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-20-2022, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
I feel like we, as a country are breaking some kind of child labour laws by having this halfwit as our PM.
Best line I’ve seen in a long time 👍
Old 09-20-2022, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey Cox View Post
He enjoys a reliable pianist.
Check your spelling....
Blame it on autocorrect
Old 09-20-2022, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder76 View Post
LOL
And yet 28% of posters...ahem, I mean voters will still believe he did no wrong
Bushleague is right, although I doubt he thinks he did anything wrong either
Old 09-20-2022, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post
LOL
And yet 28% of posters...ahem, I mean voters will still believe he did no wrong
Bushleague is right, although I doubt he thinks he did anything wrong either
He sure puts the fun in FUNeral.
Old 09-21-2022, 09:15 AM

Currently trending on Twitter
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BD2812AF-A4DB-4E31-BDFD-A7811C856C4D.jpg (18.5 KB, 171 views)
Old 09-21-2022, 10:19 AM

More commentary on JT and his timely Karaoke skills. Only the Canadian media and JT apologists are making light of what he did.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/meg...d-queens-death

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 09-21-2022, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
More commentary on JT and his timely Karaoke skills. Only the Canadian media and JT apologists are making light of what he did.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/meg...d-queens-death
Hopefully this is the beginning of the World Stage stepping up and challenging or bumbling buffoon.

Wouldn't it be nice when we can one day refer to this is embarrassment as his goodbye song or salute so to speak. Like his old man's middle finger was the downtrodden of Pierre.

BW
Old 09-21-2022, 12:38 PM
Banned

Arrow

Journalists in the United Kingdom, meanwhile, were not as kind to Trudeau. As the clip of Canada’s prime minister went viral, a number of UK media outlets published scathing reports about the incident.

The UK’s highest-circulated daily newspaper The Daily Mail reported on the incident with the headline: “’Drunk’ Canadian PM Trudeau is slammed as a ‘tone deaf embarrassment’ for singing Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody at London hotel before Elizabeth II’s state funeral.”

“Justin Trudeau faced intense criticism after he was recorded singing a rendition of Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody following an evening dinner just two days before Queen Elizabeth II’s state funeral,” senior reporter for the DailyMail.com Claudia Aoraha wrote.

“The Prime Minister of Canada belted out the 1975 hit at an impromptu session in London’s swanky Corinthia Hotel – where suites go for at least $5,000 – while the UK and Commonwealth were in their official period of mourning.”

Another well-known UK media outlet The Telegraph described the incident as “disrespectful” and “failing to show ‘decorum’” in response to the incident.

BBC News’ Elsa Maishman gave a balanced report on the incident, highlighting those criticizing the prime minister and those who believe the incident had been “exaggerated.”

https://tnc.news/2022/09/20/media-defend-trudeau/
Old 09-21-2022, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody j View Post
Currently trending on Twitter
Twitter or Instagram? I wish they could have taken a better picture of the person, looks like a joke meme
Old 09-21-2022, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman View Post
Hopefully this is the beginning of the World Stage stepping up and challenging or bumbling buffoon.

Wouldn't it be nice when we can one day refer to this is embarrassment as his goodbye song or salute so to speak. Like his old man's middle finger was the downtrodden of Pierre.

BW
They didn't challenge Trump down south, this doesn't even come close to anything he did on a daily basis.
Old 09-21-2022, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.crentist View Post
They didn't challenge Trump down south, this doesn't even come close to anything he did on a daily basis.
Heck of a rebuttal. See that jusification on CBC?
Old 09-21-2022, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post
Heck of a rebuttal. See that jusification on CBC?
Trump fan?

I think a lot of what people are upset with is overblown in terms of the PM and I'm sure every country has that. I'm sure there is a forum where the exact same is being said for every world leader, some statements are true and some are just people being upset.

The last guy down south was a comedy show, they tolerated him so if he doesn't look directly at the sun (among many other things), they should tolerate our guy.

Last edited by dr.crentist; 09-21-2022 at 04:59 PM.
Old 09-21-2022, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Trump fan?

I think a lot of what people are upset with is overblown in terms of the PM and I'm sure every country has that. I'm sure there is a forum where the exact same is being said for every world leader, some statements are true and some are just people being upset.

The last guy down south was a comedy show, they tolerated him so if he doesn't look directly at the sun (among many other things), they should tolerate our guy.
We can’t even tolerate our guy
Old 09-21-2022, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody j View Post
We can’t even tolerate our guy
'We' seem to be the minority
Old 09-21-2022, 06:21 PM

Trudeau singing “Easy come…easy go…” is pretty ironic.

That pretty much defines his legacy…
Old 09-21-2022, 08:43 PM

Of all the silly and embarrassing things he’s done plus downright malicious taking away Canadians freedom. His lack of honesty, financial accountability or responsibility and countless ethics violations. Punishing honest tax paying, law abiding gun owners.
Another international embarrassment is pretty small and really insignificant for this guy. He probably just thinks haters gonna hate and his fans still love him. He is the life of the party.
I guess if this is the worst thing he does in the next six months to a year I will be pretty happy. Something tells me this clown is just getting warmed up.
Let’s not forget that he wouldn’t be there if people didn’t vote for him.
Old 09-21-2022, 09:12 PM

I was just thinking, if he had sung a passionate, stirring rendition of "God Save the Queen" instead, that would have bought him a lot of goodwill.
Old 09-21-2022, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Buffalo View Post
I was just thinking, if he had sung a passionate, stirring rendition of "God Save the Queen" instead, that would have bought him a lot of goodwill.
Or he could have gone there and made the trip about the Queens memorial and not about him and he could have bought even more good will.
Every time this fool goes on a state visit he does something stupid.
Old 09-21-2022, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Or he could have gone there and made the trip about the Queens memorial and not about him and he could have bought even more good will.
Absoutely!
Old 09-21-2022, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Exactly, because no matter where he goes, for whatever reason, he tries to make it all about him. And more and more people around the world are realizing what a blundering fool he is.
Old 09-22-2022, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Agree 100%. I can't believe there are some people here defending this moron. The most corrupt PM in the history of the country. There are too many scandals to list and he gets a free pass by the bought and paid for media. If it was Poilievre the Turd and his ilk including the msm media in Canada would be all over it. I hear all the time on here police for example should be held to a higher standard, I agree they should. The PM of this country should be as well. He is representing our country and time after time he has proven how immature he is when out of the country.

Remember he is the one taking our freedoms away, had the nerve to call Canadians traitors but goes and gives a terrorist 2 million dollars and tries to sweep it under the rug before the family of the US soldier killed found out. I hope some of the people defending him never had their bank account frozen. I could go on and on but defend this clown, give me a break. He should be in jail, not embarrassing us again on the world stage. Remember that when the next round of increasing firearm restrictions comes into effect and your lawfully obtained property is gone. Every day this idiot is running our country the more damage he does. Some people just don't get it. Rant over.
Old 09-22-2022, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretohunt View Post
Of all the silly and embarrassing things he’s done plus downright malicious taking away Canadians freedom. His lack of honesty, financial accountability or responsibility and countless ethics violations. Punishing honest tax paying, law abiding gun owners.
Another international embarrassment is pretty small and really insignificant for this guy. He probably just thinks haters gonna hate and his fans still love him. He is the life of the party.
I guess if this is the worst thing he does in the next six months to a year I will be pretty happy. Something tells me this clown is just getting warmed up.
Let’s not forget that he wouldn’t be there if people didn’t vote for him.
This about sums it up for me

The list of reasons Trudeau is an embarrassment to Canada and a negative impact on the country is extremely long. This little incident is just minor compared the actual damage he has done
Old 09-22-2022, 06:00 AM

His pr people must get stressed when he travels lol.
Old 09-22-2022, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrat View Post
His pr people must get stressed when he travels lol.
Not really because once you start working for CBC you know what you’ve signed up for.
Old 09-22-2022, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtruckin View Post
Him singing on his down time in a hotel? Hardly a concert… meh if that’s the worlds biggest problem I’d say we are doing pretty good all things considered! I’m honestly shocked Biden remembered to show up and didn’t think it was a birthday party…
Exactly who the freak cares it's hunting season get out hunting
Old 09-22-2022, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky buck View Post
This about sums it up for me

The list of reasons Trudeau is an embarrassment to Canada and a negative impact on the country is extremely long. This little incident is just minor compared the actual damage he has done
Exactly! I care a lot more about the damage that he is doing to our economy.
Old 09-22-2022, 10:26 AM

Many have said it correctly. He was representing Canada as the Head of State during a Sombre event.
Not a trip to be whooping it up drunk in public singing away. Again he "joins in" makes it about himself.

I wonder what the Military Messes looked like. I bet a few beers went south those days before.

On a other note. trudeau missed the opening of Parliment to be at the UN assembly. To talk about freedoms, food security and fuel security. All the while at home he won't allow gas lines to be built from Western Canada, told Farmers to cut down on fertilizer use and told us all to buy electric cars.
Old 09-22-2022, 10:31 AM

Default Comedy, I'll take it

Quote:
Trump fan?

Watching CNN too much?
If by comedy you mean: protecting their southern border, making the US energy independent, having the economy humming, telling the Paris accord to pound sand, I'll take comedy.

While I wouldn't want him marrying my daughter, I'd trade one Trudeau for half a Trump.
Old 09-22-2022, 12:28 PM
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Exactly, because no matter where he goes, for whatever reason, he tries to make it all about him. And more and more people around the world are realizing what a blundering fool he is.
Yep:

Eight times international media has lashed out at Trudeau

https://tnc.news/2022/09/21/internat...media-trudeau/
Old 09-22-2022, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
Yep:

Eight times international media has lashed out at Trudeau

https://tnc.news/2022/09/21/internat...media-trudeau/
I guess they just experience things differently than he does.

BW