Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 11-24-2017, 12:01 PM

I haven’t spoken to my mother in law since April. Her turning left In front of a guy with my vehicle was the straw that broke the camels back. [IMG][/IMG]

[QUOTE=KGB;3674098]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren32 View Post
I have so many from my dear wife I don't even know where to start...

Wife: (texts me the picture below) I just got into an accident, do you think it's my fault?

Me: What were you doing?

Wife: Well .. I was signaling right and I was going to turn right but then I decided to turn left (across 2 lanes of traffic).

Me: Probably your fault.

You should be happy that this ended that way. I had one lady turned left in front of me and look at the damage to her vehicle!
Old 11-24-2017, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker Hale View Post
Maybe you should have used the correct wording, base board heaters are RADIANT, not radiation...talk about blonde moment!!!
It's quite commonly referred to as "radiation"

Old 11-24-2017, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surhuntsalot View Post
Was having breakfast and the waitress asked “ Would you like White toast, or Brown?”... I replied “if it was toasted properly, wouldn’t all toast be Brown?”... her response was “OMG... you’re right, I’ll tell my manager we’re going to have to change the question.”...

She wasn't dumb. She just out-did you, and you didn't catch on.
Old 11-24-2017, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker Hale View Post
Maybe you should have used the correct wording, base board heaters are RADIANT, not radiation...talk about blonde moment!!!
I didn't invent the terminology, its been referred to as such since before I was born and for the 30 years I've been in the trade following in my Dads footsteps. I agree it sounds a bit off and it took me a bit to use it myself but every industry has its own terminology and vernacular.
Old 11-24-2017, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
I didn't invent the terminology, its been referred to as such since before I was born and for the 30 years I've been in the trade following in my Dads footsteps. I agree it sounds a bit off and it took me a bit to use it myself but every industry has its own terminology and vernacular.
good on you X2 ... PH still stuck in his/her perfect world and "correctedness" ... he/she just practicing their "adulting"
Old 11-24-2017, 04:56 PM

Blond comes in to work all excited because she is pregnant and she and hubby are finally going to be parents! Even better, they are having twins!

How do you know already that you have twins?

Easy, we bought the twin pack of pregnancy tests at Costco and they were BOTH positive! Yay........

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 11-24-2017, 06:10 PM

I was at WSS south edmonton earlier today.

Employee- "A 7mm is only good for long distance because the bullet is too fast for any shots under 300 yards. It will blow through the deer before the bullet expands"

Customer- " Exactly. Any big gun should be used only for headshots"

Employee- "That's right"

...you can't make this stuff up

Last edited by bigwolf; 11-24-2017 at 06:24 PM.
Old 01-16-2018, 02:32 PM

Default blueberries

The american tourist{early in the season}asked the newfie girl,what is the name of those berries,she repled blue berries,the tourist replyed but they are all white,the newfie girl replyed thats because they are green.
Old 01-16-2018, 02:39 PM

Default cod tongues

american tourist askes newfie waitress ,whats on the breakfast menu,waitressreplys todays special is cod tongues,the tourist replys oh i could never eat anything out of a fishes mouth i will have the eggs-------