Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 11-01-2012, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneGirlWolfPack View Post
Terry I would like to make a donation for hoodies or whatever is needed. Email transfer work or do you prefer another method?
Thank You OGWP
if the option of using your CC with the Fishin Hole doesnt appeal to you .....pm me we can make other arrangements.

Thanks very much
Old 11-02-2012, 12:26 AM

Well....it didnt take long for me to offend some folks with my NOT SO GOOD SSOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE SKILLS. whoever was offended by my post on the anonymously donated hoodies, Im very sorry. Never did i mean to shed a lesser light on ANYONE. VERY SORRY

Thank lilsundance for the deletion
Old 11-02-2012, 11:04 PM

contacts were made today with the governing bodies of the County of Ranchlands. Thanks Greg, dennis and Judy
All discussions were positive and we appear to be very welcome under the rough agenda.
Thanks to my new helper for all the immediate and professional help today.

Eric from Scotty Downriggers is once again contributing to the event, Thanks Eric your a standup guy

Scott from HT Enterprises is sending a large contribution to the event , including items to keep all the children warm. HT was a major sponsor last year and once again have stepped up to answer the bell.

Steve from Rapala/Normark has once again promised his participation in the event as a sponsor. We are working on a donation at the present time.

Thanks for all the texts, calls and emails of support. I wish i could implement every idea but time, budgets and laws restrict many ideas.

here is our volunteer lists to date
1-Horsetrader
2-Mikeo
3-Wayne Christy
4-Bobloblaw
5-J-Pepin
6-sliver86
7-Dago
8-Mrs. Dago
9-Kokanee9
10-Ogre
11-chubb1
12-chubb2
13-chubb3
14-iliketrout
15-The Fisherman guy
16-The Dimestore fisherman
17-Diabetickripple
18-Fishergirl
19-Geezle
20-Willow Waffle
21-Tara 13
22-AlbertaAngler
23-Silverdoctor
24-Mudslide
25-NHO
26-KevinHits
27-Jbone
28- the frat
29-the frat
30-the frat
31-the frat
32-the frat
33-the frat
34-secruity
35-secruity
36-secruity
37-secruity
38-secruity
39-secruity

with options on 6 back ups ready to fill in for cancelations. Our max number under our policy is 35 volunteers with secruity being off policy if i choose. We have alot of cushion here, thanks to everyone who volunteered.

final meeting with Ranchlands County will allow a final agenda to be made and made public to all involved. Please email me your real name, home address,Date of birth, telly number, emergency contact name and numberso you can be added to the policy. No unregistered personel will be allowed to participate.
You will also recieve a final agenda email which will be sent to you in a reply to the email you send personal info on. So use a email you check once and a while.
Thanks Everyone
send all emails to .......TEAMFISHARD@gmail.com

Last edited by chubbdarter; 11-02-2012 at 11:24 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:25 PM

sorry everyone i edited the above because i forgot i need everyones Date of Birth

And YES same as last year you must be at least 18 years old to volunteer
Old 11-03-2012, 08:38 AM

You've got mail

Time, it makes you old. Experience makes you wise. It's only a fool who judges life by what he sees in other peoples' eyes.
- Strung Out

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams
Old 11-03-2012, 01:11 PM

Kokanee9....Brings up a very important point , ALL VOLUNTEERS BRING A VALID ALBERTA FISHING PERMIT
Old 11-03-2012, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
contacts were made today with the governing bodies of the County of Ranchlands. Thanks Greg, dennis and Judy
All discussions were positive and we appear to be very welcome under the rough agenda.

Eric from Scotty Downriggers is once again contributing to the event, Thanks Eric your a standup guy

Scott from HT Enterprises is sending a large contribution to the event , including items to keep all the children warm. HT was a major sponsor last year and once again have stepped up to answer the bell.

Steve from Rapala/Normark has once again promised his participation in the event as a sponsor. We are working on a donation at the present time.

Thanks for all the texts, calls and emails of support. I wish i could implement every idea but time, budgets and laws restrict many ideas.

1-Horsetrader
2-Mikeo
3-Wayne Christy
4-Bobloblaw
5-J-Pepin
6-sliver86
7-Dago
8-Mrs. Dago
9-Kokanee9
10-Ogre
11-chubb1
12-chubb2
13-chubb3
14-iliketrout
15-The Fisherman guy
17-Diabetickripple
18-Fishergirl
19-Geezle
20-Willow Waffle
21-Tara 13
22-AlbertaAngler
23-Silverdoctor
24-Mudslide
25-NHO
26-KevinHits
27-Jbone
28- the frat
29-the frat
30-the frat
31-the frat
32-the frat
33-the frat
34-secruity
35-secruity
36-secruity
37-secruity
38-secruity
39-secruity

with options on 6 back ups ready to fill in for cancelations. Our max number under our policy is 35 volunteers with secruity being off policy if i choose. We have alot of cushion here, thanks to everyone who volunteered.

final meeting with Ranchlands County will allow a final agenda to be made and made public to all involved. Please email me your real name, home address,Date of birth, telly number, emergency contact name and numberso you can be added to the policy. No unregistered personel will be allowed to participate.
You will also recieve a final agenda email which will be sent to you in a reply to the email you send personal info on. So use a email you check once and a while.
Thanks Everyone
Quote:
sorry everyone i edited the above because i forgot i need everyones Date of Birth

And YES same as last year you must be at least 18 years old to volunteer
Quote:
Kokanee9....Brings up a very important point , ALL VOLUNTEERS BRING A VALID ALBERTA FISHING PERMIT

if a bird had my brains it would fly backwards

please also indicate in your Email what equipment you will bring on the day of the event.

Waffles we need your Water Boiling equipmen, please.
We need alot of ice fishing tents. please indicate what size. NO HEATERS

TEAMFISHARD@gmail.com
Old 11-03-2012, 05:12 PM

once most people send in their initial email to TEAMFISHARD@gmail.com all updates will be sent out in a mass email.

Its much easier for me to control via emails than pm's and this thread.

Thanks to everyone

THANKS HORSETRADER FOR THE PURCHASE OF 5 HOODIES AND 50 PAIRS OF GLOVES FOR THE KIDS, LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN SANTA. THANKS BRO
Old 11-03-2012, 05:53 PM

My teenage daughter is driving my new Tahoe. I am gong to email u soon... this is surely a priority..lol
Old 11-03-2012, 09:08 PM

Quote:

1-Horsetrader
2-Mikeo
3-Wayne Christy
4-Bobloblaw
5-J-Pepin
6-sliver86
7-Dago
8-Mrs. Dago
9-Kokanee9
10-Ogre
11-chubb1
12-chubb2
13-chubb3
14-iliketrout
15-The Fisherman guy
17-Diabetickripple
18-Fishergirl
19-Geezle
20-Willow Waffle
21-Tara 13
22-AlbertaAngler
23-Silverdoctor
24-Mudslide
25-NHO
26-KevinHits
27-Jbone
28- the frat
29-the frat
30-the frat
31-the frat
32-the frat
33-the frat
34-secruity
35-secruity
36-secruity
37-secruity
38-secruity
39-secruity
40-TWC

Thanks Everyone

list updated.....i knew I had 40......sorry TWC too many npm's , i lost you for a day.
Thanks everyone
Old 11-03-2012, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Thank You OGWP
if the option of using your CC with the Fishin Hole doesnt appeal to you .....pm me we can make other arrangements.

Thanks very much
That works great for me
Old 11-04-2012, 10:00 AM

Quote:

1-Horsetrader
2-Mikeo
3-Wayne Christy
4-Bobloblaw
5-J-Pepin
6-sliver86
7-Dago
8-Mrs. Dago
9-Kokanee9
10-Ogre
11-chubb1
12-chubb2
13-chubb3
14-iliketrout
15-The Fisherman guy
17-Diabetickripple
18-Fishergirl
19-Geezle
20-Willow Waffle
21-Tara 13
22-AlbertaAngler
23-Silverdoctor
24-Mudslide
25-NHO
26-KevinHits
27-Jbone
28- the frat
29-the frat
30-the frat
31-the frat
32-the frat
33-the frat
34-secruity
35-secruity
36-secruity
37-secruity
38-secruity
39-secruity
40-TCW

Thanks Everyone
please do the above as soon as possible, it not only a process needed to comply its also the only way your going to get updates anf they start next Friday
Old 11-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Banned

Email sent with info.

Do you want a website to go with this? Would make it easier to get the info out there. I'll pay for it and host it, I'm sure there's enough people that can throw ideas into it. Pick a Www name if you're interested.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
Email sent with info.

Do you want a website to go with this? Would make it easier to get the info out there. I'll pay for it and host it, I'm sure there's enough people that can throw ideas into it. Pick a Www name if you're interested.

Here is a play by play

Text from Silverdoctor.......hey wouold a wesite help? i will pay for it and build it. Any ideas for a name.

My reply.......thats a huge contribution, but i cant operate one . But i like this name __________

Text from SD......okay its built should be up and running in a day. Then he asked about 4 techy questions.

hahahhahhahahahahahahaha, lol, I couldnt even talk or type as fast as SD got things done. SD you came to the plate early in the event planning last year and once again youve slapped a home run my friend. Thank You for your GET IT DONE additude, it makes my life so much better.

So excited soon we have a Home of our own, we can paint the walls any color we like.

Until then Thanks Geezle and Horsetrader for rounding up the needed tents for the event
Old 11-04-2012, 05:52 PM

sounds like its gonna be an even more awesome even than the first one!!!! hopefully SD doesnt forget how to get to his website

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 11-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
sounds like its gonna be an even more awesome even than the first one!!!! hopefully SD doesnt forget how to get to his website
Hey, I was only a couple of hours late!

I never get lost on the web, take some strange detours but
Old 11-04-2012, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Here is a play by play

Text from Silverdoctor.......hey wouold a wesite help? i will pay for it and build it. Any ideas for a name.

My reply.......thats a huge contribution, but i cant operate one . But i like this name __________

Text from SD......okay its built should be up and running in a day. Then he asked about 4 techy questions.

hahahhahhahahahahahahaha, lol, I couldnt even talk or type as fast as SD got things done. SD you came to the plate early in the event planning last year and once again youve slapped a home run my friend. Thank You for your GET IT DONE additude, it makes my life so much better.

So excited soon we have a Home of our own, we can paint the walls any color we like.

Until then Thanks Geezle and Horsetrader for rounding up the needed tents for the event
That's awesome!!
Old 11-04-2012, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
I never get lost on the web, take some strange detours but
That's another story for another thread!

Time, it makes you old. Experience makes you wise. It's only a fool who judges life by what he sees in other peoples' eyes.
- Strung Out

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams
Old 11-05-2012, 07:41 AM

Chubb, email sent with my information.

Free bump to the top, all volunteers please get in your information ASAP so that the work behind the scenes can continue.

Thanks!
Old 11-05-2012, 11:43 AM

Email sent

The Subway Guy
Old 11-05-2012, 01:09 PM

I'm in for sure. Email sent!
Old 11-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezle View Post
That's another story for another thread!
They wouldn't allow that thread here, I assure you of that

RE: website, just don't hold me to the amazing part. If anyone wants to help out with graphics and such, pm me. I can use it LOL
Old 11-06-2012, 02:46 AM

chubb, just getting in contact with Janelle - will have ALL info by end of this week for sure.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:22 PM

All properly registered volunteers you have mail, thanks
Old 11-08-2012, 12:01 AM

If he needs help with tech stuff I could be of some use.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:06 PM

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to

GarryB and his daughter for making custom hooks and supplying them at a great discount to the event.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:20 PM

I just want to add a big thanks to mooseknuckle and ID Industrial for hooking us up with stickers and a banner!

- Strung Out

- Douglas Adams
Old 11-08-2012, 06:29 PM

Quote:
I just want to add a big thanks to mooseknuckle and ID Industrial for hooking us up with stickers and a banner!
Thanks toe crack, you are awesome. you have to come down in the spring and see your sticker on my boat!

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 11-08-2012, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowtrail View Post
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to

GarryB and his daughter for making custom hooks and supplying them at a great discount to the event.
Quote:

Thank You all for your generousity, its because of the kindness of people that makes this event a sucess with the Children.

Also B ig thanks to

Wayne Christie and KO for doing the Hoody sponsorship for 2 hoodies
Horsetrader thanks for 10 hoodies
The Children will be more comfortable because of your kindness.

and last but not least.......THANK YOU TEAM NORTH, YOUR THE DIFFERENCE MAKER THIS YEAR
Old 11-09-2012, 12:13 AM

Chubbdarter can I donate $50 to your great event?

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....