Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-07-2024, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
The suing part becomes more relevant now that a judge has ruled that there was no legal justification for invoking the Emergency Act. That may explain the timing of the deal.
Political hostages… in canada…yikes.
Old 02-07-2024, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I’d rather be outdoors View Post
Political hostages… in canada…yikes.
Who would have expected this in Canada?
Old 02-07-2024, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertanGP View Post
Chavez Yellowbird, 20, of Wetaskiwin, is charged with assaulting a peace officer with a weapon, and flight from police. He was taken before a justice of the peace and released from custody with his next court date set for Feb. 15 at the Alberta court of justice in Leduc.

How do you get charged with assaulting a peace officer with a weapon and released from custody?!? Oh well, I'm sure he'll show up on the 15th for his next court date...
He is a she and is probably at a healing lodge, that cures everything
Old 02-07-2024, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by W921 View Post
Way I read article the one was held and and other released. I'm guessing one was a passenger?
I agree justice system ,RCMP, etc. Broken and I no longer trust or believe them.
It used to be a saying years ago if you can't trust the police who can you trust and honestly I think we are there. I still say elected local law enforcement is best solution
Is there an emoji for a broken record
Old 02-07-2024, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WV911 View Post
Is there an emoji for a broken record
How would you fix our province or are you fine with the Ottawa direction that we are going?
Old 02-07-2024, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by W921 View Post
How would you fix our province or are you fine with the Ottawa direction that we are going?
Im not going to get into a big back and forth but elected police would be a huge mistake.
You seem to think the cops are out to get you, wait till Sheriff Buford is in charge.
I think almost everyone on here disagrees with Ottawa but you give them too much credit for running a conspiracy.
Again, Im not going to debate this with you it would be a waste of time, your mind is made up.
Old 02-07-2024, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Im not going to get into a big back and forth but elected police would be a huge mistake.
You seem to think the cops are out to get you, wait till Sheriff Buford is in charge.
I think almost everyone on here disagrees with Ottawa but you give them too much credit for running a conspiracy.
Again, Im not going to debate this with you it would be a waste of time, your mind is made up.
Who is the RCMP accountable to? Who is an elected sheriff accountable to? Or is your mind already made up?
Old 02-08-2024, 09:58 AM

Quote:
If my mind was made up I would not have asked you what your solution was . I wasn't asking your personal opinion on my mental state haha (crazy laugh) joking.