Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-28-2008, 02:09 PM

Default Practical jokes...

What are some good ones.....

Here is one....or more....

I take a wire and run it from he sparkplug out the corner of the hood, down the inside of the doorframe and along behind the seat and then set it through seat... fan of about 4" and take the individual wires... spread them out and poke ends into cloth seat or seat cushion.... best one was a beaded car seat....... The watch what happens when buddy (who of course does not have a pacemaker or health problems) starts the car..... for an added twist at a redneck wedding I wired the middle of the pickup seat!.... and got their dog!......Have you ever seen a blue heeler get nailed with a stock prod in the cab of a pickup..... there was complete pandelerium... I meant to get the bride.... when i saw the dog get in and sit in the middle I had to go inside because I was already busting a gut!.....

Or I take the windshield washer hose off... run through firewall and tape to streering column.....

Or run a jumper wire in fuse box from brake to horn!.... everytime the brake is stepped on.... horn goes off.....really annoying people at traffic lights!...

Jack up car so drive wheels are just off of the ground.... person wonders what is going on!...

here is an outdoors one.... take a box of chocolate almonds...and eat them... find some deer manure same size... dip them in brown polyurethane paint and place back in box for future use..... Twist.... under tree stand dump some chocolate coverd glossette peanuts on ground when buddy returns to pick you up.... you reach down to see ifthey are fresh and pop one in your mouth!....

Or shoot a grouse... split skin up center of breast... filet off breast meat... pack full of leaves etc.... crazy glue skin back and set in tree.... glue feet to branch and beak to trunk.... when walking by... he will expend a bunch of ammo or a few arrows at it.... but keep the excitement going and tell he just missed high....

Another one is on our 3D course I take a lawn ornament Owl and fill with cement.... as we walk around course... i get a buddy to shoot at it... usually starts out with... betcha can't hit it..... of course at some point you should sneak an arrow out of his quiver and show you are not a poor sport by shooting on at it too....his arrow!.... True story... took a guy out on course who did not know I created the gag.... i snuck and arrow out of his qiver about 4 targets back.... he was shooting ACC's.....as well... s we approach and I set up to get hm to shoot... he dares me to shoot at it... SO I did and destroyed his arrow.... he started laughing at how he finally got me.... and everyone else is laughing because it was his arrow... which he did not realise.....until h bugs me about being one arrow down.... i said i got the three I started with.... he gets all puzzled and then realises it was his arrow.... he got mad... and stormed off.... as a kicker I have a small notice on the owl which says "Please refrain from shooting off-course animals!"
Old 01-28-2008, 03:18 PM

The lack of responses is due to everyone stopping and madly writing down "Reminder: don't EVER go out hunting with nekred" in their hunting journals and notebooks

Man, you are the reason remote hood locks were invented

On a more somber note, if those were all true, you have seriously flirted with causing some traffic accidents and possibly fatalities.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:27 PM

Well on the weekend a buddy of mine got married. For a little payback of some of his toilet papering yards at past weddings a few of us figured we would get him back.
During the reception a few of us left and headed out to my place and got a few loads of snow. We came back to town and dumped all the snow around his Dodge Diesel which was parked in his driveway. He will busy with a shovel for awhile.
Better yet, in few weeks when he is gone to Mexico for his honeymoon. I think we will get a couple tandem loads and dump it on his driveway in front of the garage. What the heck will he do with a 60 tons of snow on his driveway ! lol

If I get a chance I will post some pictures.

www.dmoa.ca

Pro Staff member for:
Benelli, Sako, Beretta, Tikka, Franchi, Burris, & Steiner
Old 01-28-2008, 03:35 PM

i took a refrigerator box and cut one side off of it..so it is now three sided...and taped it to a friends front door (that opens inwards of course).....filled it with pop corn and then rang the door bell...hahaha
Old 01-28-2008, 03:40 PM

We put a very large tarp through a relative's (getting married) open sunroof and filled 'er up with the garden hose.

Wouldn't do that to a friend.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:41 PM

The spark plug trick... I always disconnect a few other wires as well so it won't start.... unlessi really want to get the guy.... besides with 50,000 vots shooting into your posterior upon turing the key... no one has ever got it in gear!.....

The brake thing... it alll works so not a big deal....

Th windshiled washer thing...... yup i almost drove of the road laughing when I saw my buddy get his lap wet and swerved!....

the wheel thing car not going anywhere....

Good ol country fun....

Oh and when my buddy got married (he gave me keys to watch the place BWAHAHAHHAH).. I took all the labels off of the canned food and threw in a couple of cans of ALPO and Grvy Train!.....

Also filled my brothers truck to the windows with Rice!......

When i got married I was so worried..... But everything went good.... vehicles worked.... no goat on dance floor..... no gag gifts.... luggage was untouched... no tin cans on car... no wires.... got to hotel for honeymoon and everything went without a hitch... I phoned room service for breakfast for two... and from under bed came a voice..... "Make that for five".......

besides i always wait for someone else to start something!......
Then I like to set a very elegant trap!....and sometimes chance just plays along.... like it did with the dog.... I am still chuckling at that one and it was 18 years ago!....
Old 01-28-2008, 03:44 PM

Those are funny.... I like those styrofoam peanuts...instead of popcorn!...
Old 01-28-2008, 03:49 PM

ANother one that chance played along on....

In my first year of university i could sleep in on Thursday's but all my roomates had to get up. So they would always make a bunch of noise just to make sure I was awake.... Wed nite was a bit wild usually....

One morning I got fed up .... went to my door.... laid down at bottom and lit a fire cracker and shot it under door.... It flicked of of another roomates foot and went into bthroom under toilet where roommates girlfirend ws using it. I did not like her anyway. It went off and scared the bejesus out of her.... good thing she was strategically located....

I then short fused the firecrackers and let them get found accidentally in common area.... next Thursday they tried to light them and flick into my room and the went off before they could propel them.... git them again....

See elegance at work.... i love it when a joke backfires... by plan
Old 01-28-2008, 03:58 PM

I have had a few played on me.... One roomate took apart my cupboard and put a dead goldfish behind the panel and then reinstalled it.... It stunkfor a week and I could not locate the cause.

Another frind of mine in university brought all of her friends over to our dorm for my birthday.... i was layin on top of my bed... she and her friends woke me and took a picture of me in a semi-comatose state with all of her friends.... topless..... and then mailed it home addressed to my mom!.....

The worst part I never got to see the picture but man did I hear about it.... even today!..... Part of why I laugh so hard at the dog getting zapped..... she was the bride!....

The nastiest I have ever done is just after my Dad bought a huge prime piece of hunting paradise I had a good native friend of mine call him (all on tape) and tell him that he was a lawyer representing a local First Nations band and that he was informing my dad that they just filed a land claim on it!.............I still have not owned up to this and that was over 12 years ago!....
My friend is now a very successful lawyer and credits this with teaching him how to deal with an irate person!....
Old 01-28-2008, 04:16 PM

LMFAO! Holy cow, remind me to try and stay on your good sides!

Nek, did ya ever do the firecracker in a cored out apple thing? Maximum mahem with minimal effort.

Some buddies of mine managed to get ahold of an old Mini Cooper car without the engine or tranny in it. Then with great (but quiet) effort, they managed to park it outside of their dorm supervisors door..........on the SECOND floor!

A freind of mine has a root/stump removal business. Unfortunately (for him) he named it Stump Doctor. Well, we swiped some bumber stickers from him a couple of years ago, and with some planing and the help of Mrs Tree who is an avid scrapbooker, we created an new bumper sticker that said RUMP DOCTOR! The poor bugger drove around Calgary for 3 weeks before he noticed it! "I wondered why so many people were honking at me".

Tree
Old 01-28-2008, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post

On a more somber note, if those were all true, you have seriously flirted with causing some traffic accidents and possibly fatalities.

Theres one in every crowd
Old 01-28-2008, 07:25 PM

on my friends 21 birthday he got drunk and passed out. his girlfriend her sister and a couple of there friends stripped him naked, shaved every hair off his body, painted him purple wth food coloring, them carried him down to the beach at lessard. next morning he woke up buck naked purple and people laughing fastest 100yard dash i've ever seen.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:24 PM

Default Backfired

Back in the early eighties a friend of mine was a swamper at a car dealership in Manitoba, his first paying job, and it put gas in his 77 Chev. Acouple of mechanics there decided to play a trick on him, they pulled out a sparkplug,put it back on the wire, put a bunch of acetylene in a garbage bag, and put the plug inside the bag> Taped it all up tight, set it under the hood, and closed it up... My buds comes out at quitting time, jumps in and twists the key and BOOM !!! Thought the motor blew up... Only prob was they put too much in, and it humped the hood so bad they had to replace it for him at their own cost, but they said it was worth it for the look on his face...
Old 01-28-2008, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mud slug View Post
on my friends 21 birthday he got drunk and passed out. his girlfriend her sister and a couple of there friends stripped him naked, shaved every hair off his body, painted him purple wth food coloring, them carried him down to the beach at lessard. next morning he woke up buck naked purple and people laughing fastest 100yard dash i've ever seen.

We kindda did the same thing, except we were in Sydney NS, and we put they guy on the ferry to Newfoundland! He's still mad over 15 years later!

Tree
Old 01-29-2008, 09:53 AM
Banned

Too funny Nek; brought back alot of good camp memories!!!
We were up north of 60 one year and everyday we would head out on the water, the girls in camp would do something new to our rooms. The first time they got us, they removed everything we owned from our rooms and put it in a different room, in the exact spot.....man, I thought I was losing my mind for a couple minutes.........the final straw was the day I came back to camp and found a fully decorated christmas tree, complete with decorations of empty beer cans and oranges, touching all 4 walls. I still give them credit for that!
Well, one night we had enough........they were busy being good little waitress' one night and we jimmy'd open their bunk-house. First we removed their stove pipe, filled the stove with pink insulation, removed their mattress from their ply-wood beds, filled the sleeping bags with flour, took all the little pump-caps off their hairspray bottles, coated the inside of the flapper on their curling iron with jam, flour in the blowdryer, and covered the steps to their rooms with gravy. They called a truce in the morning, so we returned their stovepipes.
Good memories.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooterj View Post
Back in the early eighties a friend of mine was a swamper at a car dealership in Manitoba, his first paying job, and it put gas in his 77 Chev. Acouple of mechanics there decided to play a trick on him, they pulled out a sparkplug,put it back on the wire, put a bunch of acetylene in a garbage bag, and put the plug inside the bag> Taped it all up tight, set it under the hood, and closed it up... My buds comes out at quitting time, jumps in and twists the key and BOOM !!! Thought the motor blew up... Only prob was they put too much in, and it humped the hood so bad they had to replace it for him at their own cost, but they said it was worth it for the look on his face...

Holy Crap man is that ever dangerous!!!!!! One of my buddies Dad back in the day, seen or was part of... but they put a 10" balloon with acetylene in a 4 door sudan with the windows rolled up. WHen they set it off some how it blew all 4 doors off!!!!!
Old 01-29-2008, 10:00 AM

the ballon with acetylene is a poor man's car bomb.... place it in firewall above steering coulmn wre with spark plug... Voila instant car bomb.... It will blow the steering column down through the drives seat and through the floor!...
Old 01-29-2008, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post
Theres one in every crowd
yeah, yer right mike, getting a shot of windshiled washer fluid in the face when doing 60 on the deerfoot with dirty windshields, nothing bad could ever come of that LOL probably anyway.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
yeah, yer right mike, getting a shot of windshiled washer fluid in the face when doing 60 on the deerfoot with dirty windshields, nothing bad could ever come of that LOL probably anyway.
Notice how nekred said his buddies LAP got wet...
Old 01-29-2008, 10:31 AM

Default Practical Joke

Back in Highschool a couple of my buddies came up with a good one. During mechanics class they swept up a bunch of glass from the shop floor and took it out to a friends car in the parking lot. Knowing that he kept it unlocked they opened the door and unrolled the window. They then spread the broken glass on the seat of the car and on the ground surrounding the door making it look like the car was broken into. The guy was some choked that his window was "broken" but happy that nothing was stolen. He covered the window with plastic and drove around town for three days in the midle of January! He even took the car in to have the window replaced only to look ridiculous when the mechanic rolled up the window and asked him if this was some kind of stupid joke. It took him a while to see the humor in that one.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:52 AM

Mix up some of the clear gelatin used for making jelly, and pour it in the toilet.

Put icing sugar in someones sheets, works great for honeymooners.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:59 AM

Last edited by buckshoot; 01-29-2008 at 11:08 AM. Reason: double post
Old 01-29-2008, 11:01 AM

It is taped to bottom of steering column and the jet is removed.... it just sends fluid out at low pressure right onto a guys lap.... no spraying....

Heck that would be dangerous!....

Take a pill and relax!.... What are you a safety dude or something!.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:22 PM

Default Practical Jokes

A friend got married, and left his apartment keys with one of us. We went into the apartment and installed a switch between the mattress and box spring, ran the wire to a light on the television antenna(early 70's). When they got back from their honeymoon, and the light started to blink, one of us would phone. It took a while for poor Donny to catch on, but it sure cut into his sex life while we had him hooked up.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:49 PM

we've play lots of jokes on my buddy. we've stripped him down to his boxers and duct taped him to a stop sign on 109 and 63ave with a sign saying honk if your horny. carryed him and his bed out side and hung it from the trees in his yard. duct taped him to his bed and flipped it up side down.stripped him down put him in a canoe pulled him out to the middle of pigeon lake and left him there with no paddles.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:25 PM

Used to do the acytelene bomb trick at work years ago. We'd take an extension cord and wire it up to a signal light bulb, break the glass bulb but leave the element intact, put a little caulking in the end of the bottle, insert the unlit torch and fill the bottle with oxy/acytelene then put the bulb in and seal it off with the caulk, place the bottle where we wanted and plug the extension cord in when we wanted it to explode. We did this to lots of guys, under the hood with a baloon on the sparkplug, in the service managers desk(blew it to pieces), would put a piece of bread on the bottle and wait for the seagulls to grab it and Ka-boom, but our favorite was when drunks would pass out in the wrecks in the back lot, we'd place a bottle in the car and give them a quicK wake up. Well one day we put the bottle in the car and plugged 'er in and the guy never moved....OH OH...well we thought we killed the guy so we went over to check him out...sure enough he was deader than a doornail so we try and resuicitate him....stiffer than a board and cold....realized he had been dead all night ....... we removed the evidence of our prank and called the cops. That was the last time we ever did that
Old 01-29-2008, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshoot View Post
Put icing sugar in someones sheets, works great for honeymooners.
how is that going to stop her from complaining while im watching tv??

weatherby fans clik here....
http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/group.php?groupid=31
Old 01-29-2008, 09:02 PM

Default shot of viniger

get a small pack of viniger and put the end of the straw in it,put it back in the drink and wait. when they take a drink its nearly pure viniger
Old 01-30-2008, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebuck View Post
A friend got married, and left his apartment keys with one of us. We went into the apartment and installed a switch between the mattress and box spring, ran the wire to a light on the television antenna(early 70's). When they got back from their honeymoon, and the light started to blink, one of us would phone. It took a while for poor Donny to catch on, but it sure cut into his sex life while we had him hooked up.
Now That is funny!.....

Another frind of mine got a cowbell and dissected the box spring, installed it and then put the box spring back together perfectly. Everyone had a good laugh on that one!....
Old 01-30-2008, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mud slug View Post
if i ever needed one more reason not to drink..there it is....

ilived in an apartment with 3 other guys..it was a furnished apartment and we found out that if you took the mattress of the bed frame..and then turned the bed frame upside down, the mattress would just lightly balance on the bed frame..but an weight on it and the mattress would fall through the bedframe on to the floor......was always a blast to see someone collapse in a heap of bedding and such at 3 am..haha

i also took one of my roomates alarm clocks..set it to 330am and then cut a hole in the side of his mattress....pushed my arm in as far as i could get it and deposited said alarm clock there...then sewed the hole back up......haha....he ended up slashing through his mattress to get at it!

Last edited by TheClash; 01-30-2008 at 01:14 PM.