Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Buy and Sell > Boats & Motors For Sale

Notices

Old 09-17-2017, 10:13 AM

Default Selling drift boat and custom jetski jet boat

Hey so I found another boat I'm picking up soon and I need to sell at least one of these boats.

One is an older custom built 70's sturdy all welded aluminum drift boat with a 12 foot hull. Set up as a two man but could handle a 3rd. Rows awesome and is great for sliding into remote access spots. Has a really nice trailer and is easy to load/offload alone. Very light by comparison to a fibreglass boat and I can't emphasize enough how well it rows. Could use some new paint.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details...equestSource=b

Second boat I have is a 50hp Kawasaki x2 650cc built into a Hewescraft River Runner 14 foot semi-v hull. Ran up NSR near Rocky Mountain House and clocked it at 40km/hr upstream with the wife, 60lb lab and me. Was running in 4 inches of water in a few spots with no issue. Silicone around the pump is old, cracking and leaks a bit but once it is redone it should be water tight. I have some commercial grade marine silicone to do this just haven't had time so I run it how it is and utilize the bilge when needed. This boat is pretty cool and if I can't get rid of it this fall thats ok I will have lots of time after hunting season to play with it and make it a bad ass fishing boat. Handle bars are adjustable so you can sit or stand and the pump nozzle can be trimmed to three different positions on the fly. Stainless steel impeller as well. Give me a call or text if you have any questions. I'm located in Rocky Mountain House and can take you out for a spin if you are serious about buying. 587 433 2878

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details...equestSource=b

jehu87@hotmail.com