Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Buy and Sell > Motorized Vehicles For Sale

Notices

Old 10-01-2017, 10:01 AM

Default Salvage 2003 F350 7.3 diesel LARIAT crew cab sb

This truck is a theft recovery, I got it from an auction in Calgary, didn't see it in person before bidding. It's a lot rougher than I was hoping, rather than fixing it up and getting it inspected I'm going to sell it as is at a loss. I'm into it for 2500. I got not running but I have it running and driving, it's got basic steel wheels but the tires are studless winters and in very good shape. Has AFE cold air intake, light bar, airbags in the rear, 2.5" receiver tube. Drivers seat is torn pretty good where they usually tear, I think it's chipped, the box has holes rusted through above the tires, it's rough cosmetically but it's a complete running driving crew cab 7.3. Abs light is on, and I'm sure there's more but I'm selling it as a parts, farm, mud bogger, tractor puller etc, it CAN be registered for regular use if a person fixed all issues and gets the inspection done, it's not worth it to me as I have one in better shape that I'm going to get going. First reasonable offer will be accepted, if you don't want the tires I will give you an additional discount and keep them. Pm me if you'd like pics I can text or email them, 377,000 kms. Title should be salvage, if you'd like the vin to check with registries I'll provide it, I have not checked but I'm pretty sure it'll come up salvage. If you want a parts truck or a diesel project of some sort get ahold of me, I can get it towed anywhere in Edmonton for 100 bucks.
Old 10-28-2017, 10:33 AM

Default To answer a few repeat questions

Adding price, Id like to get 2000 cash, willing do do cash plus trades. Truck has potential to see the road again if you replace the box (probably too rusted) and make sure it's all up to snuff safety wise. Headlights would need to be replaced due to broken clips and the fact that they have single beam HID in them. Hopefully this answers a few questions at the same time. I'm in no rush to sell, I am not looking to part out at this time, maybe next spring if it doesn't sell complete. It's not in great shape but it's a complete running driving f-350 crew with 7.3 engine

Last edited by Randyandkim; 10-28-2017 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Adding info