Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Buy and Sell > Misc. Items For Sale

Notices

Old 11-06-2017, 01:53 PM

Default Small Gun Workshop

This is tentative yet. I am looking at some overseas long term work, and can't take it with me.

Basement workshop revolving around classic smithing/stocking. Mill-drill, 10x24 lathe .850 bore, five chucks, toolholders, boring bars, knurling gear, lanterns, spiders, change gears, hundred of bits and cutters, couple dozen stock blanks, finishes, parts, drill press, bench sander, bench grinder, welder, hammers...basically everything and then some. 2 inch counter. Shop is new. Unused 220 circuit available which I'll be reducing to 110. Vault could fit 300 guns. Could use a surface grinder.

The house would be available to rent, with a good landlady and lots of space to shoot and hunt. She's looking for long term. This would suit someone wanting to bail on the city. It's a nice little house. 1 hr from Red Deer 1.75 from Calgary.

At this point, $12k for the shop, arrange rent with landlady. I can assure you you don't want to move these tools from the basement but if you want to, that's your business. Will not break up, not for sale in part, looking at early next spring for the deal.