2008 Zebec Armada SE380 inflatable boat for sale. This boat is 12' 6" long with plastic floor boards, rated to carry a maximum payload of 1,855 lbs or 8 people, and will accept up to a 25 hp motor. Amazingly, the whole package breaks down into 2 bags (one for the floor boards, one for the pontoons) that together weigh a total of 160 lbs. We bought this boat brand new last summer and only used it a few times. It is in mint condition, as it has been meticulously cleaned and dried after each outing, and then stored indoors. The only reason we're selling is because we've decided to buy a much larger (inboard) boat to accommodate our growing family.
In addition to standard equipment like a repair kit, foot pump, aluminum oars and boat bags, several other extras include:
- Transom wheel kit (allows boat to be pulled around on land by simply lifting the bow. The wheels at the rear either tilt up or can be removed when on the water. This is a real back saver!!)
- Custom mooring cover.
- Waterproof, self-draining bow bag for integrated on-board storage.
- Infatable couch-like seating (great for little ones).
- Transom support bars (45 degree support between floor and transom for reinforcement in case you want to pull the kids on a tube).
- Integrated eye bolts on back of transom for attaching a towing harness.
- 12V electric pump with auto shut off to ensure precise air pressure when inflating the pontoons & keel.
- 10 lb anchor.
Paid $4,700 for this whole package, and it is all literally in "brand new" condition. Asking $3,500 firm. Check out the Zebec Canada website at http://www.zebecboats.com
for more details re: specs on this model.
I also have an outboard motor to go along with this unit. Actually have 2 kicking around and only need to keep one. They both run perfectly. One is a 15 hp Johnson. It's a late 80's model, but only has a few hours on it. I literally took it out of the box this spring. Asking $1,500 firm. The other is a 9.9 hp Johnson. Asking $1,000 for that one.
PM or call me at 780-417-3979 if interested. We're in Sherwood Park, AB.