PDA

View Full Version : $1,000/Fish

Don Andersen
11-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Rocky Mountain House newspaper the Mountaineer of October 30, 2012 reported that Ron
Allan of Edmonton was fined $6,000 for illegally catching six bull trout and keeping them while fishing with bait, 3 rods and barbed hooks on the North Saskatchewan River. The poaching incident happened August 5 and the bust was the result of a call to Report a Poacher. The Crown dropped eight more charges. He also lost his gear and got a license suspension for a year.

Thought that some of you might be interested.

catch ya'

Don

WayneChristie
11-03-2012, 09:00 PM
good to hear, too bad the rest got dropped

Flyfisher87
11-03-2012, 09:07 PM
good to hear, too bad the rest got dropped

x2. Thanks for posting this Don!

Gust
11-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Figured this would be a good spot for an idea I have,,, let's say we create a pay as you go fishing license as do you really think this poacher will stop poaching?

Here's my idea,,, everybody buys a flat rate fishing license the regular way, and everytime you head out you stop by a roadway or gas station setup with a win number receiver.

When f&w ask for your license to fish, a swipe of your win tells f&w that yiu can fish that day or a number of days you picked. If you have infractions, the daily sign on method would have disallowed you to fish.

If you fished 10 times over the year, then the next year your flat rate of $26.00 wiuld be the same but if you fished 100 times -or over the flat rate max- you would have to pay .50 ¢ per outing the next time you get a license. This would generate more towards f&w and curb poaching a bit.
Wait! There's more,,,, seniors and kids would have to get licences too for $5.00,, yup,, geezers and kids,, or a family license,,, this way kids dont get to be the poachers excuse for barbs and bait and lack of knowledge.

I've become bitter as of late,,, long story best saved for another day.

Your thoughts?

Pincherguy
11-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Rocky Mountain House newspaper the Mountaineer of October 30, 2012 reported that Ron
Allan of Edmonton was fined $6,000 for illegally catching six bull trout and keeping them while fishing with bait, 3 rods and barbed hooks on the North Saskatchewan River. The poaching incident happened August 5 and the bust was the result of a call to Report a Poacher. The Crown dropped eight more charges. He also lost his gear and got a license suspension for a year.

Thought that some of you might be interested.

catch ya'

Don

Discusting, why let him off on 8 charges? Nail him to the fence post with a sign saying Poachers beware.
PG

Commander B
11-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Brilliant.... Now i have to drive 20 min out of my way and pay more to go fishing...... Stop with the good ideas!!! I cant afford it! Fine, confiscate gear, shoot the poachers, no problem, why is the first reaction of our society to punish the law abiding citizens?????????

B.

New Hunter Okotoks
11-03-2012, 09:25 PM
I think this sentence is fair and sends a message to other would be Poachers.

6 Grand is a good chunk of change. I doubt he will be keeping any Bulls when he gets his fishing priviledges back. Any other Bull Keepers reading this story will be thinking twice about doing it again.

The other charges were likely dropped in order to get the conviction that they did get.

Bigdad013
11-03-2012, 09:27 PM
I think that should also include:

If you don't catch any fish that day, you drive the extra 20 mins again, swipe your card and get a rebate.

Dwils
11-03-2012, 09:33 PM
I think this sentence is fair and sends a message to other would be Poachers.

6 Grand is a good chunk of change. I doubt he will be keeping any Bulls when he gets his fishing priviledges back. Any other Bull Keepers reading this story will be thinking twice about doing it again.

The other charges were likely dropped in order to get the conviction that they did get.

I think that if 6k wont make him change his ways really there is just one other option...... Hopefully he and others who have done this will see or hear about this and think twice next time.

Gust
11-03-2012, 09:34 PM
I think that should also include:

If you don't catch any fish that day, you drive the extra 20 mins again, swipe your card and get a rebate.

That is good and as ludicrous as my idea.

I will explain later on my reasons for making pay as you go fishing, actually it has more to do with family fishing.

It would be awesome to see poachers making the front page or the nightly news.

Shame is a greater deterrant than money imo,, but $1000 per bull trout is great too!

tight line
11-03-2012, 09:49 PM
What a POS...

.300ultramag
11-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Serves them right!

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
11-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Maybe advise his employer of his crime / crimes as well . I would love to see the addition to the hard copy of the regulations of some of the people charged and post them in the regulations . That would be good to see even if the courts gave them the option of a lesser charge and story printed in the regulations or you going to have the book thrown at you minimum 10,000 fine and 3-5 year ban first time ,and raise it from the strike 3 life time ban and jail time .

EZM
11-03-2012, 11:49 PM
That is good and as ludicrous as my idea.

I will explain later on my reasons for making pay as you go fishing, actually it has more to do with family fishing.

It would be awesome to see poachers making the front page or the nightly news.

Shame is a greater deterrant than money imo,, but $1000 per bull trout is great too!

sooooooooooo ...... you really think a poacher is going to swipe his card and, when rejected, turn around and go home? do you think most fisherman are going to like to go find a place to swipe their WIN card? Sounds like a fantastic idea to me.

Gust
11-04-2012, 12:09 AM
sooooooooooo ...... you really think a poacher is going to swipe his card and, when rejected, turn around and go home? do you think most fisherman are going to like to go find a place to swipe their WIN card? Sounds like a fantastic idea to me.

Lotsa 7/11's around or Timmy's,,, my point is more about making poaching as unappealing as possible,, bbj's idea of listing poachers in the regs is great, though I am not sure if poachers have licenses to begin with.

BeeGuy
11-04-2012, 12:52 AM
I like the idea of publishing the names and fine $$.

Public shaming would be a great punishment.

Can't say I agree with jail time for poaching fish.

1. punishment has to fit the crime (ie the debts must be equal)
2. it is insanely expensive to lock people up.

It would be great to see chain-gangs of hardcore poachers doing habitat remediation.

The crime is against the ecosystems and the commons, not so much against the government.

Kim473
11-04-2012, 04:37 AM
Maybe advise his employer of his crime / crimes as well . I would love to see the addition to the hard copy of the regulations of some of the people charged and post them in the regulations . That would be good to see even if the courts gave them the option of a lesser charge and story printed in the regulations or you going to have the book thrown at you minimum 10,000 fine and 3-5 year ban first time ,and raise it from the strike 3 life time ban and jail time .

Great idea BBJ.

Poachers arn't gonna read them tho. And regs would be 4" thick with all the names from the folks that get caught at calling lake in one season. Never mind the rest of the province.

Think they should hit the headline news, Sports, news, on all TV & radio stations. Just think how Brian Hall would run with it.

Ultimate Predator
11-04-2012, 04:50 AM
GUST im sure glad your not in charge of licencing more machines more staff more money dont think your 50 cents is going to counter ballance that poachers r poachers nail them how about we get a lot mor FW out there and let them do there job and how about us sports man man up and start turning every one in that breaks the rules instead of turning a blind eye

omega50
11-04-2012, 05:41 AM
We could have a public "Poacher Shaming Day"
Big picnic-
Get paintball guns and teach new hunters gun control on"Shoot a Poacher Day"
Dress up the poachers as whatever wildllife they poached and let the public shoot at them with paintballs!!lol

Ok to take head shots on anyone who disrespects the resource.

Fishabs
11-04-2012, 06:59 AM
Thanks for sharing the article with us. Mr. Allan woke up with a much lighter wallet this morning. If you're disgusted with the Crown dropping 8 charges, stay away from the courthouse; there is much worst happening in there!

Don Andersen
11-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Folks,

A number of years ago I wrote the SRD Minister and asked if the poachers names/location/activity/where happened/$'s fined etc could be published to a web site that is updated regularly.

A kinda "Whose Stealing your Wildlife" site.

I'd thought that there might be a number of positives arise from such a site and these might include:

1] taxpayer seeing returns for enforcement $

2] Shame factor - if any

3] Per group Pressure - if any

4] Areas where enforcement is done

5] Type of tickets - warning and or court

And on and on.

Minister wrote back and told me that they just couldn't do such a thing. Why would anybody be "shamed" for wildlife/fishery tickets.

Curiously other jurisdictions in do this type of thing all the time. Works there.

I suspect that the web site may poke up what most of us think. There is about "0" enforcement out there. Would be a sorrowful experience to have month after month w/o any updates as no new court cases exist.

And the enforcement is going to get worse. Used to be a group called StreamWatch who patrolled the eastern Slopes west of Rocky and in the SW portion of Alberta. The StreamWater group did nearly all the enforcement that happened in the summer. But the group finally folded due to Govt issues. Streamwatch was originally privately funded with officers coming from the enforcement program @ Lethbridge College. Streamwatch was formed because the founders realized that the Govt wasn't doing it's job. After watching AF&G 40 years of resultions telling Govt that they had to do something about enforcement, there had to be another way to get people on the ground.

Streamwatch was a great program finally killed by the bureaucrats.

catch ya'

Don

Fishabs
11-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Minister wrote back and told me that they just couldn't do such a thing. Why would anybody be "shamed" for wildlife/fishery tickets.

Don

Why not ? Good on you for writing the letter; too bad the answer is no more than speculation.

ericlin0122
11-04-2012, 02:54 PM
fishing with 3 rods, he's got talent.

Penner
11-04-2012, 03:32 PM
Nice to see.

Good on the guy/gal whom called it in.

ReconWilly
11-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Great to hear, i love the public shaming...Eat a fat one Ron Allen.

Maybe we could stick these losers with a dirty AIDS infected syringe and refuse them health care while nature took its course...extreme? Definatly, however 1 of these losers alone can devastate a fragile unprotected ecosystem in a relatively short period of time...whose to say that these losers spend less time poaching than Wayne Christie or BGSH spend fishing?

This P.O.S. was caught this time, i'm left wondering how many other defenceless creatures have wrongfully suffered as a result of his misguided sense of entitlement?

Disgusting.

ESOXangler
11-04-2012, 07:51 PM
You think they'd taste better cause they're so expensive?:scared0018:

Just saying hahahah

Icefisher2885
11-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Figured this would be a good spot for an idea I have,,, let's say we create a pay as you go fishing license as do you really think this poacher will stop poaching?

Here's my idea,,, everybody buys a flat rate fishing license the regular way, and everytime you head out you stop by a roadway or gas station setup with a win number receiver.

When f&w ask for your license to fish, a swipe of your win tells f&w that yiu can fish that day or a number of days you picked. If you have infractions, the daily sign on method would have disallowed you to fish.

If you fished 10 times over the year, then the next year your flat rate of $26.00 wiuld be the same but if you fished 100 times -or over the flat rate max- you would have to pay .50 ¢ per outing the next time you get a license. This would generate more towards f&w and curb poaching a bit.
Wait! There's more,,,, seniors and kids would have to get licences too for $5.00,, yup,, geezers and kids,, or a family license,,, this way kids dont get to be the poachers excuse for barbs and bait and lack of knowledge.

Your thoughts?

This won't curb poaching - its only going to be a PITA for law biding citizens. Poachers poach because they don't care about the law; adding another law will do nothing to stop them.

ice
11-04-2012, 11:08 PM
When did a guy poaching fish turn into the law abiding citizens paying even more money, are you sure you people don't work for the government?
How is me paying an extra 50 cents Gona stop a poacher?

hockey1099
11-05-2012, 12:13 AM

Your thoughts?

This litterally makes no sense and it would cost millions to install swipe card machines across the province. Let alone the costs to enforce it. And what if i go fishing at 5am and the gas station isnt open till 10 on sunday?

Flyrod1970
11-05-2012, 08:26 AM
I suspect that the web site may poke up what most of us think. There is about "0" enforcement out there. Would be a sorrowful experience to have month after month w/o any updates as no new court cases exist.

It's not quite 0 enforcement, in my 10 years of fishing alberta I have been stopped twice by a CO. Once on the crowsnest (last year) and once on gull lake (several years ago). I havn't done the math on what the ratio of days fished to those 2 instances that I was checked but I would say it's probably about .001% enforcement!

It is good to know that someone is being punished though!

dragon
11-05-2012, 10:14 AM
It's not quite 0 enforcement, in my 10 years of fishing alberta I have been stopped twice by a CO. Once on the crowsnest (last year) and once on gull lake (several years ago). I havn't done the math on what the ratio of days fished to those 2 instances that I was checked but I would say it's probably about .001% enforcement!

It is good to know that someone is being punished though!

I'll do my math for you.

Fishing since I was 10...

Average of 25 times on water and 10 times ice fishing per year (conservative)
Number of times I have been checked. 0

I'm now 29 so I have fished 665 consecutive times without being stopped. My ratio is 0%

Pleasure craft operator. - I recieved mine at 15. I boat on average 30 days per year. 14 x 30 = 420 consecutive outages without having to produce a boating licence. My ratio on this is also 0%

On that note however I have called RAP 2 times in the last 5 years. Each incident the suspected was visited by an officer.

Conclusion:
Honest law abiding fisherman - 0 enforcement checks
suspected law breakers - 100%

EZM
11-05-2012, 08:32 PM
I would be happy to pay an extra $10-$20 per licence just to see more CO's out there.

Unfortunately, I've been only been approached 5-6 times in the last 20 years, worse yet on at least one occasions, it was not a pleasant experience. Take the one "drunken with power guy" experience away, and I'd be more than happy to have a CO at my boat every second outing.

I think these guys have a tough job with all the criminals out there and simply not enough resources and manpower.

Only one way to fix that - generate (or allocate) more funds to enforcement.

Ken07AOVette
11-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Anyone got a picture of this guy?

I know 2 Ron Allen's...

Kim473
11-06-2012, 07:05 AM
At the lakes I frequent, I get checked by F&W about once every 3 to 4 outings in the winter months and about once every 6 outings in the summer months. 20 years ago I would get checked every 2nd outing summer or winter. There needs to be more F&W officers out there. They need more funds. The Provincial Gov should step up to the plate and provide them with the funds at no charge to the fisherman and fisherwoman. Suck it up Gov and lose some of those costly perks you all get and protect our fishery. Maybe the licence fees should go up a little but its almost too high now. Maybe close 1/2 the lakes to fishing thus more F&W to visit the fishable lakes. Would obvious if a boat or truck was on the lake as to what they are doing with a drive by, by F&W, then they could nail those poachers on those closed lakes. Leaving more time and oficers to vist and check all on the open lakes. Also it may provide a better fishery if 1/2 lakes were closed for a couple years.
Glad they got caught!

latenite
11-06-2012, 08:01 AM
x2. Thanks for posting this Don!

x3

AlbertaAngler
11-06-2012, 08:57 AM
Federal Enforcement notification website:

Environment Canada Enforcement Notifications (http://www.ec.gc.ca/alef-ewe/default.asp?lang=En&n=8F711F37-1)

Once its in the courts its public knowledge, no reason Alberta couldn't do this for court convicitons (every ticket might be a little much).

Geezle
11-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Maybe close 1/2 the lakes to fishing thus more F&W to visit the fishable lakes. Would obvious if a boat or truck was on the lake as to what they are doing with a drive by, by F&W, then they could nail those poachers on those closed lakes. Leaving more time and oficers to vist and check all on the open lakes. Also it may provide a better fishery if 1/2 lakes were closed for a couple years.
Glad they got caught!

We already have such a terrible ratio of lakes to fishermen/women now...if half the fishable lakes were closed to angling could you imagine the pressure on those that remained open? :scared:

pechetr
11-06-2012, 02:01 PM
The punishment fits the crime and I think it is fair. The best way to deter poaching is to report them. This is a perfect example of how the system works. We all have cell phones with cameras nowadays. We as responsible anglers can do more to curb the issue than any government program by simply getting involved. I do not condone approaching the individual directly, but you can do a lot by walking away and making a call.

I certainly hope those of you suggesting a death sentence for catching 6 bulls is sarcasm because that type of attitude is not helping your cause, it is hurting it.

Kim473
11-06-2012, 04:23 PM
We already have such a terrible ratio of lakes to fishermen/women now...if half the fishable lakes were closed to angling could you imagine the pressure on those that remained open? :scared:

Then drop the limits on the others or C & R

Or make the licences, You can only get one on your odd or even years like when they set watering lawns. Say Your birthday is 1970, Can only get a licence on even years.

WishinIBFishin
11-06-2012, 06:21 PM

Your thoughts?

This will be my first posting... but... hell I wanna know who is going to man that swiping station when I am getting on hard water at 5:00 AM ...
I think this idea is an epic PITA.
LOL
Sorry man... but really glad you aren't in charge :-)

WishinIBFishin
11-06-2012, 06:26 PM
Second Post for me..:-)
Anyways... If they want to deter poachers, then stop watering down the punishment, Should not have dropped other chargers and.. They have the ability to take anything that was used to perpetrate the crime.. that includes the guy's vehicle... Sell the vehicle.. donate the funds to more lake stockings and open up some damned Walleye limits.
- Wishin

catnthehat
11-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Second Post for me..:-)
Anyways... If they want to deter poachers, then stop watering down the punishment, Should not have dropped other chargers and.. They have the ability to take anything that was used to perpetrate the crime.. that includes the guy's vehicle... Sell the vehicle.. donate the funds to more lake stockings and open up some damned Walleye limits.
- Wishin

The other charges may not have been convictable, but were laid to add weight to the case.
Cat

Gust
11-06-2012, 07:23 PM
This will be my first posting... but... hell I wanna know who is going to man that swiping station when I am getting on hard water at 5:00 AM ...
I think this idea is an epic PITA.
LOL
Sorry man... but really glad you aren't in charge :-)

Tiz fine,,, I was just trying to figure out more revenue to get more officers,, just idras but here's one; if you have an infraction like a $6000 one, do they take your license away? Or are you allowed to keep it?

Sakoman
11-06-2012, 07:29 PM
I hope they start to really nail poachers to the wall it will at least curb the people that are not entirely losers!!

ESOXangler
11-06-2012, 08:13 PM

Or make the licences, You can only get one on your odd or even years like when they set watering lawns. Say Your birthday is 1970, Can only get a licence on even years.

Thats absolutely crazy! How about a government that actually sees our other resources as an asset and invests according into them. Does actually studies and then implements them. That'd be something to see, decent stocking programs, healthier ecosystems, and more enforcement. We have the water to be world class, so why not!

Slowharper
11-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Folks,

Many are passionate about their fisheries resource. Rather than posting here, let your MLA know your sentiments.
Only they can get resources moved to enforcement.

Regards,

Slo...

Elko
11-06-2012, 08:32 PM
VULCAN, Alta. — A Calgary man is recovering from injuries after he was attacked for videotaping someone illegally fishing at a southern Alberta reservoir.

RCMP and wildlife officials say the victim was punched and kicked by two men Sunday after he taped the alleged poaching at the Travers Reservoir near Vulcan.

The injured man was able to get the licence plate of his attackers, but no charges have been laid.

Darren Unreiner, a fish and wildlife officer, says it’s the first time he’s ever heard of a poaching-related assault at the reservoir.

Unreiner says usually if people are caught illegally fishing, they will immediately return their catch to the water.

Fish and Wildlife officers say illegal fishing at the reservoir is increasing because poachers are taking advantage of the fact there’s no cellphone service in the area for people to immediately call the authorities.

© Copyright (c) The Calgary Herald

Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/technology/Calgary+beaten+videotaping+poachers+near+Vulcan/7364955/story.html#ixzz2BVJIpDjt

EZM
11-07-2012, 02:55 PM

My thoughts exactly when I read the post.

My 2 cents is get more CO's out there, which means we fishermen (or taxpayers) ante up. We ether pay more for the licenses or pay more tax - the cost is something the "government" won't re-allocate - they will just look to us for more money. I, for one, would be happy to pay a little to get a lot in return and protect our resource.

I'd say, at the same time, We must be ensuring the fines and penalties are high or strict enough to curb some of these criminals. Let's look at more jail time, public service etc... for certain cases.

travrgtr
11-07-2012, 03:06 PM
This chaps my ass x10! I fish those waters on a regular basis and the only time i've ever seen enforcement is at the one boat launch at saunders. They were handing out tickets to guys for open beer. Poachers beware. River boat gamblin will lookin for ya! We throw back if a rocky is even close to borderline let alone a banned fish. :angry3:

travrgtr
11-07-2012, 03:15 PM
one more thing. I agree with ezm. Albertans need to start paying an ACCESS fee to public lands. People are willing to drop 100 bucks a year to go into the national parks, why not provincial lands. We payed 60 bucks for a blm pass in California (yearly)when we went down to the dunes. It went on the dash of my truck. it's simple and pays for a heck of alot of enforcement.If you want to park on public lands and use public recreation areas, pay the fee. Hell, you could add it to your vehicle registration you pay yearly.

dodgeboy1979
11-08-2012, 10:10 AM
http://www.westerncanadiangamewarden.com/

love this magizine as it goes indepth into the poaching busts etc......

Lefty-Canuck
11-08-2012, 01:39 PM

Would you be willing to sit on the sidelines every other year? What about if you and your kids were on opposite years?.....that sort of system would not work very well in my opinion....

Alberta is unique in that the ratio of fisherman to fishable/fish containing water bodies is so out of whack.....

LC

Lefty-Canuck
11-08-2012, 01:41 PM
one more thing. I agree with ezm. Albertans need to start paying an ACCESS fee to public lands. People are willing to drop 100 bucks a year to go into the national parks, why not provincial lands. We payed 60 bucks for a blm pass in California (yearly)when we went down to the dunes. It went on the dash of my truck. it's simple and pays for a heck of alot of enforcement.If you want to park on public lands and use public recreation areas, pay the fee. Hell, you could add it to your vehicle registration you pay yearly.

If you have to pay a fee....then the lands cease to be public, then a private company will put in a bid to handle things and then we have free enterprise taking over access to public lands.....no thanks!

LC

AppleJax
11-08-2012, 02:08 PM
Thanks Lefty for responding to two terrible ideas! Give your heads a shake guys.

Lefty-Canuck
11-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Thanks Lefty for responding to two terrible ideas! Give your heads a shake guys.

I don't think the answer to catching poachers is to limit opportunities of the responsible anglers......the answer IMHO is for people to be diligent in using RAP as intended (even though the results may not be great)....and for our Government to wake the %&$* up and hire more bodies in the field....

I for one am happy to be pulled over and checked when I am hunting or fishing....lets me know we actually have guys in the field doing what they are supposed to be doing.

LC

B_Type13X2
11-08-2012, 02:55 PM
You guys are really over reacting, a 6,000$ fine is plenty to drive the point home. That persons family is not having Christmas this year due to his mistake. Admittedly I do not know all the details in the case but I have a hard time believing that after getting hit this hard he would be a repeat offender. Its a painful lesson to learn, and stepping up the fines/ adding jail time/ modifying any of the current laws is a foolish endeavor.

Fish and Wildlife have the tools to do the job and if its an issue of enforcement do a blanket increase on the cost of fishing licenses of 5$'s province wide that would definitely help without taking up a reactionary like position.

Don Andersen
11-11-2012, 09:12 AM
B_Type13X2,

Great idea. A surcharge to the user for enforcement of wildlife regs. I'm hoping the AF&G ASSoc jumps all over this.

And just think - an surcharge for traffic cops when you buy your driving license.

regards,

Don

EZM
11-11-2012, 11:58 PM
B_Type13X2,

Great idea. A surcharge to the user for enforcement of wildlife regs. I'm hoping the AF&G ASSoc jumps all over this.

And just think - an surcharge for traffic cops when you buy your driving license.

regards,

Don

Yes, that's the way it goes. Money for programs, like adding enforcement, needs to come from somewhere.

Maybe, seeing as we are using the resource, and some of us would like more enforcement, then some of us should be willing to pay for it. i would be happy to pay $10 more for a fishing licence.

I don't believe in the Easter bunny, nor am I going to whine about issues without providing realistic and viable options. Paying more to get more seems ok to me.

Unless your Easter bunny brings bags of cash, or has a magic wand to stop poachers, ....... pay up if you want change.

If you are happy with the limited resources our CO have, cool, peace be with you, then you can't complain about how little they can do and how many criminals they can catch and charge ......

Choice is yours ......choice is mine

I choose the easter bunny and the magic wand

sikwhiskey
11-13-2012, 02:04 AM

Your thoughts?

Why not create a registry for fishing rods? brilliant, only put the cost on the baby boomers, awesome, really shouldn't give our betters any ideas though.
I don't pay enough taxes anyway, people need my money more than I do.:sHa_sarcasticlol:
Glad FW caught him. fine should be larger.

travrgtr
11-13-2012, 04:53 PM
I don't think the ideas terrible at all.... Works all across the states. You wanna boondock ect. you should have a pass. Pretty simple