PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested for tomorrow???

Barbwire
03-08-2007, 08:13 AM
Wondering if anyone would like to meet up for some fishing tomorrow.... I think I am going to head to battle lake in the morning and if nothing is biting there head down to gull.... Let me know, the ling should be very close to going now:D

Barbwire

Remi
03-08-2007, 10:50 AM
Hey Barbwire,

Definitely an interesting idea. We could reunite our sibling dogs but I'm affraid Battle Lake (and even Gull) is a bit too far for me for Saturday. Any interest in something closer to Calgary?

Remi

lethalconnection
03-08-2007, 11:57 AM
Hey Barb i know a few of us from this board are probably heading to Gull on Sat if your interested but cant go tomorrow got to work unfortunately.

Remi
03-08-2007, 12:23 PM
oops, I thought tomorrow was saturday........wishful thinking I guess. No fishing for me tomorrow, but I still think we need to get our dogs together one day.

Remi

Barbwire
03-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Remi- I agree we need to get our dogs together one of these days for a reuniun and I know we will:D

Lethal- I will be fishing Gull on saturday and sunday forsure, Out at brownlows. So if you see a 2001 black GMC with a topper and a guy yelling at his dog to leave other fisherman alone, stop for a cold one8)

Barbwire

Mudder Man
03-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Hey Barb i will be back at the same spot on Gull tomorrow.

Home Wreaker
03-09-2007, 08:13 PM
i am going to head to wab for sat
any one else heading there