PDA

View Full Version : It's a small world in the AOF

Badback
01-22-2010, 08:30 AM
Just wanted to share this story that happened to me last week…In my office I have fishing pictures and other fishing related items…One of our contractors spotted these items and came in chat with me…He told me about his weekend ice-fishing trip to Kananaskis and how deep the fish were and how many they caught…I replied to him “hey, I just read that last night on the AOF Forum!”…He replied "yes because I posted it and my handle is Logan"…As the saying goes it is a small world...

David

DeanP
01-22-2010, 09:20 AM
Cold Lake is so small that I regularly meet guys out on the ice from AOF.

ukrmaf
01-22-2010, 05:07 PM
I'm in edmonton and i regularly have remote starter or truck accessory customers come in and chat while i work on their vehicles and i've met tons of guys off of here, it really is a small world!:D

DarkAisling
01-22-2010, 06:16 PM
Cool :)

I've only stumbled into one member when out and about. Interestingly, that member was you, David.

WayneChristie
01-22-2010, 06:21 PM

I've only stumbled into one member when out and about. Interestingly, that member was you, David.

Ive seen you walk on the ice, Im surprised you havent stumbled into more people :lol: sorry for the thread trash, I just hadta:evilgrin:

redneck posse
01-22-2010, 06:31 PM
ive ran into a few people from AO. i usually say sorry and offer to pay for the damage..:evilgrin::lol::lol::lol:

The Anvil
01-22-2010, 06:38 PM
ive ran into a few people from AO. i usually say sorry and offer to pay for the damage..:evilgrin::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah and I am still waiting for the Payment:evilgrin:

:tongue2:

joeya
01-22-2010, 06:42 PM
I had a Cabinet installer in my house who was on AOF. It's either a small world, or a large Forum!

Joey

Badback
01-22-2010, 07:06 PM

Yes at Wholesale Sports and I was complaining that Sundancefisher had bought all the Lindy Fatboy hooks....lol