Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Buy and Sell > RV's & Trailers For Sale

Notices

Old 07-24-2017, 12:26 PM

Default Curt 20k 5th wheel hitch.

I sold my 5th wheel, so now I have the hitch up for sale.

It is a Curt 20k with a 4 way pivot. I bought it new from Pioneer hitches in Edmonton about 6 years ago. Stored inside when not in use. The rails are mounted in the bed of my truck (F-150). I haven't removed them yet, but if they come out easily I would include them.

Price drop to $400 obo.

SS
"To be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars- to be satisfied with your possessions but not content with yourself until you have made the best of them...to think seldom of your enemies, often of your friends, and every day of Christ; to spend as much time as you can in God's out-of doors- these are the little guideposts on the footpaths to peace."

-Henry Van Dyke

Instagram: @mharder80

Last edited by SamSteele; 09-22-2017 at 10:41 AM.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:42 AM

Price drop.
"To be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars- to be satisfied with your possessions but not content with yourself until you have made the best of them...to think seldom of your enemies, often of your friends, and every day of Christ; to spend as much time as you can in God's out-of doors- these are the little guideposts on the footpaths to peace."

-Henry Van Dyke

Old 10-12-2017, 01:39 PM

Give me a reasonable offer. I want this thing out of my garage.

SS

-Henry Van Dyke