Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2007, 02:26 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Wants to fish Alberta.

So there is this guy that wants to come up to Alberta to do some fishing and he is wondering, what he has to do to purcahse a license since he is from Montana, does he need a WIN card or since he is a alien does he just have to pay a ridiculous amount for the license? He also asked if he has to go threw a guide and i told him no, not 100% certain on that so if you guys could help a brother id appreciate it.Thanks
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Regs


It's in the regs.......But here you go...

Needs a win card (8$)

from outside Canada
Age 16 and older
$61.50 Annual
$41.50 Limited (5-day)
$23.50 Limited (1-day)

There is no need for a guide

See the link: www.albertaoutdoorsmen.ca/fishingregs/
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.