Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Buy and Sell > Misc. Items For Sale

Notices

Old 10-02-2017, 02:32 PM

Default Extrema RAO Black tactical survival knife

In June 2006, the “185° Rgt. Ricognizione e Acquisizione Obiettivi” (Target Acquisition Regiment) airborne “FOLGORE” (185° RAO) entrusted to Extrema Ratio the development of a unique knife fitting the unit’s specific operational duties. This resulted in the RAO: not an oversized folder as much as a compact survival & field knife, with a heavy and dependable blade. Its very reliable locking system, assisted by an extra safety device, effectively turns this folder into a fixed blade knife. The extra safe device is a steel pin to be hand-screwed through two holes by the guard section of the massive Anticorodal aluminum handle – its presence between blade and hand also acting as a great psychological boon. The sheath is an essential part of this weapon system: it holds a diamond-plate sharpener and enables user to carry the knife either in open position, held in place by a cord and two clips, or closed, inside the front pocket. The sheath can be attached to tactical vests or common belts, being MOLLE system-compliant.
This is my Extrema RAO bush knife, first off it has normal beauty marks, I use my knives they are not display pieces-that said, this beast is gorgeous. The Extrema are pure brutes, that can be used as a folder or a fixed blade (with complete confidence). Not for someone with small hands and weak arms, it is built like a tank and take whatever pounding you give it. I am only selling because I picked up another in a rifle trade. 300.00 for local pick up or 320.00 shipped, for this sale I am firm on price. The practical Scot in me says I don’t need two so sell one but the Irish in me says keep it for a rainy day.

Old 10-06-2017, 07:45 PM

Btt
Old 10-22-2017, 11:07 AM

Btt
Old 10-27-2017, 09:15 PM

Btt
Old 11-08-2017, 04:49 AM

Btt